Heat

((Warning: Before you read this chapter, this is a Lemon chapter, meaning it contains male x male content. Proceed with caution when reading the chapter!))

-

-

-

-

-

-

((Chapter Starts  Now))

Eh!? You want me to take off my mask..." Kakashi asked softly. He had pulled his hand away from Obito's grasp and ended up getting himself backed into a wall.

"Come on now. There's no one else here, so you don't have to be shy about it. I'm not gonna judge you." Obito's voice was soft, but Kakashi still felt fear creeping into his body.

"I- I'm not worried about that..." Kakashi muttered out, his eyes shifting slightly to the side. Actually that was a lie. Kakashi had always been a bit self-conscious about how he looked. He worried that if Obito saw his face, the raven would just up and leave him alone, even after they had just confessed to each other.

"Kakashi...you are worried about that. It's easy to tell. Nothing will change the way I feel about you..." Obito paused and moved one hand toward Kakashi's face. He caught the edge of the gray haired male's mask with one of his fingers. "Please show me..."

He waited for a moment to see if Kakashi would slap his hand away. Even if he did, there were still plenty of things Obito could try without having that mask off. Though, it was killing him. He desperately wanted to see why Kakashi kept his face hidden and it seemed like he'd be able to do so. When he noticed that Kakashi hadn't made a move to slap his hand away, Obito slowly started to pull the mask down.

Before either of them realized it, Obito had gotten Kakashi's mask down completely. All he could do was stare at the other, which clearly made Kakashi nervous. Having his face exposed like this was rather uncomfortable, especially with the way Obito was looking at him. Under the mask, Kakashi actually had a rather attractive face. He had a perfect looking nose, a perfect jawline, and an adorable beauty mark on the left side of his face, just below his bottom lip.

Obito let out a soft breath and moved his hand so he could gently cup the left side of Kakashi's face. He could clearly see the gray haired elf blushing madly as well, which made him even more attractive. He could tell his silence was making Kakashi rather uncomfortable, so he figured he better say something quickly before the other tried to run away or something.

"You're actually very beautiful... I don't know why you'd be so worried..." Obito said in a gentle tone.

"...I just don't like the way I look..." Kakashi admitted. His gaze was still focused on the ground, but that was soon interrupted when his chin was suddenly grasped and forced upward. He found himself looking directly into Obito's eyes. He bit his lip slightly and tried his best to avert his eyes, but he couldn't bring himself to look away.

"I love the way you look... And now you're going to be mine for the rest of your life..." Obito's tone was low and rather serious sounding. Kakashi couldn't disagree. Instead he nodded his head, showing that he was in agreement.

Obito could only grin toward the elf in front of him. He decided it was time to cut the talking short because if they didn't they'd end up running out of time until morning. His hand was suddenly removed from Kakashi's cheek and both of his arms were suddenly around Kakashi's waist. A soft gasp escaped the gray haired elf when he was pulled closer to the raven. There was practically no space between their bodies now. Both of Kakashi's hands were resting against Obito's broad shoulders. This was beyond embarrassing.