Reunion

"Okay listen up. One! He is not my boyfriend, he's just accompanying me on a mission and two, who the hell are you?" Kakashi asked as he once again stepped away from Obito. Under his mask he was blushing madly. It only got worse when the person known as Tobi started laughing once again.

"Tobi Uchiha is my name! Tobi is Obito's twin brother." Tobi gave Kakashi a childish grin before he hugged the short blond elf beside him. "And this is my Deidara! Obito, you and Tobi have so much catching up to do!"

"...Wait, this blond elf is why you left home and faked your death!?" Obito asked with a shocked expression on his face. "This is why I haven't seen you in seven years? You fell in love with a Light Elf and knew mother and father wouldn't approve so that's why you disappeared?"

Tobi nodded his head childishly before once again giving Obito a goofy grin. He knew it was probably not the best way to go but it had been the only way to make sure his parents didn't try to find him. He didn't like how the Demon Race ran things anyways. Surprisingly the Light Elves had been perfectly fine with Tobi coming into their land as well. Deidara had insisted that Tobi was no threat to them and the childish raven had definitely proved himself.

"Tobi is sorry he left like that. It wasn't the best idea in the world but I didn't want to put Deidara in any danger so it was the only way." Tobi rubbed the back of his head slightly before he shifted his gaze to the Dark Elf that was currently with his twin. "Are you sure you two aren't a thing?"

"Oh will you drop that!? We aren't dating. I'm literally just trying to help him find out what happened to his race during the last war. We're heading to Lycan territory and we've come here to hopefully get some supplies from the High Priestess herself." Obito crossed his arms over his chest before he let out an irritated sigh. "Can you get us inside the Lavanora borders?"

"Of course I can. Miss Tsunade knows who you are after all and knows you mean no harm. You're actually really close to the gate. Another couple of hours and you'll be there. Tobi and I will go ahead and let her know that you're almost there. That way you don't get attacked by any more elves who may be roaming through the forest." Deidara said as he glanced toward Tobi. "Let's get going. You two can catch up more once they reach the city."

The blond elf glanced back at Obito and Kakashi one more time before he gave them a small grin. He had a feeling there was something more between the two of them but he didn't dare to push it. Reaching to the side, he grasped Tobi by the hand and hurried off into the forest.

"Tobi will see you soon Obito! We will definitely catch up when you get to Lavanora!" Tobi called out right as the two of them disappeared into the trees, leaving Kakashi and Obito alone once again.

The remaining elf and demon stood in silence for a moment. Obito casually glanced toward Kakashi but didn't speak quiet yet. He needed to make sure Tobi didn't accidentally make any cuts on the other but he still didn't know if he should move so quickly.After what seemed like forever, Obito finally cleared his throat to speak.

"Kakashi...He didn't hurt you or anything, did he?" Obito asked lightly.

"Huh?" Kakashi sounded almost surprised when Obito asked him a question like that. "He had a pretty tight grip on me so there might be some bruising but he didn't cut me or anything. I'll be fine."

"You're sure about that?" Obito suddenly stepped closer to Kakashi, wanting to get a better look at the areas that may possibly bruise. However, Kakashi instinctively stepped back.

"Obito calm down. I'm not hurt. I promise. He just had a really tight grip on me is all. It's nothing serious. Anyways, we should get back before the other's wake up. They'll get suspicious if they find out we disappeared together." Kakashi didn't want anyone else getting any kind of ideas in their heads about him and Obito.

Frowning slightly, Obito stepped himself back a bit and nodded his head. Kakashi was right, they did need to get back before Kiriwar and Levi woke up. Though, Obito couldn't help but want to stay out here with Kakashi for just a bit longer. He had already accepted what he was feeling but from the looks of things, Kakashi wasn't feeling the same way. If he was, he was trying his hardest to hide it.

"Alright, we can head back to the others. Kiriwar should be waking up soon to take the next watch anyways." Obito muttered as he turned on his heels to start heading back. Once he was a few feet away, he glanced back over his shoulder to make sure Kakashi was following him closely.

They both arrived back at camp before Kiriwar woke up. Kakashi returned to his spot beside Levi and fell asleep almost instantly while Obito returned to the spot he had been sitting to keep watch. He was wide awake now. Even after Kiriwar took over, there was no way he would be able to sleep now. Too many things were racing through his mind.

His dark gaze fell on the sleeping Dark Elf across from himself. He couldn't fight these urges for much longer; especially after that day they were so close in the tree. He wanted to make Kakashi his, but was this really the time? He didn't want to force himself upon the other. He needed to get Kakashi alone once again and then make his move.

He had never expected to fall head over heels for this Dark Elf, but he had and he had a feeling Kakashi was repressing the same feelings. He understood why, but now he had a selfish mission of his own. That mission was to get Kakashi to finally let out his feelings. They would be spending a couple of days in Lavanora, so that would probably be the best time.

Soon....very soon. He will hopefully become mine...

((Hello everyone! Look! A new chapter actually came out much sooner than I originally thought it would! I'm really happy that it is finally finished!  I wanna say thank you for all the support on this story! I know things are moving slowly but progress is being made and I really hope everyone is still enjoying the story! I really hope to have the next update done as soon as possible! New characters coming in the next chapter! See you all in the next update! Thank you again!

~~ObsidianSprite))