Chase

The Dark Elf panted hard as he continued to run through the streets of Zilvadan. This was the kind of trouble he had been hoping to avoid when he entered this town, but of course that was too much to ask. He quickly turned a corner and did his best to pick up his speed to get away from the two demons chasing him. He was sure he could still hear at least one of them laughing like a maniac while they chased him down. He knew there was no way he could outrun them, but he hoped he'd be able to go long enough for them to possibly get bored of chasing him.

"Kiriwar, don't lose sight of him! I'm getting on the roofs!" Obito shouted out as he separated from his friend and quickly got onto the roof of a nearby building. He figured with Kiriwar trailing the mysterious elf from the ground and himself from above, they wouldn't lose sight of him. Obito had honestly been hoping this wouldn't be an easy confrontation, and he was glad to discover this elf had some resistance in him. It wasn't fun when your prey just rolled over and surrendered.

. Another turn was taken as the Dark Elf continued to hurry away from the two demons trailing him. Looking back was something he didn't dare to do. He didn't need to look back. He could hear them easily and they were still following him. Though, he could only hear one on the ground. He was sure the other had taken to the rooftops in order to catch him from above. Shaking his head, he quickly took a right and found a wooden fence blocking his way.

"How troubling..." He growled to himself. This obstacle wouldn't be difficult to clear, but the stop definitely slowed him down. After taking a couple of steps back, he turned toward one of the walls and ran at it. He jumped hard and pressed both feet against the wall before gracefully launching himself over the fence.

"Oi! I see him! He just jumped the fence!" Kiriwar shouted out as he looked toward the roof. "Let's keep moving!" He called out before he hurried toward the very same fence. He didn't need to use the wall. Instead he pushed off the ground with both feet and practically flew over the fence. By the time he landed, the elf they were chasing had taken off again. He was definitely slick, but there was no way he could outrun them.

Obito had seen which way the grey haired elf had run and continued to follow the other from the roofs. He felt another rush of adrenaline course through his body, causing him to move even faster. He knew he'd have to time this perfectly if he were to tackle the elf down. That was his main goal; tackle the elf and unmask him.

The raven suddenly looked up. He saw that he was getting close to the end of the roof tops. This would be his chance. He picked up speed and hurried toward the edge of the roof. When he got to the edge, he pushed off and leapt into the air right as Kakashi was running from the alley. He dove down quickly and crashed into the grey haired elf, slamming him hard to the ground.

The Dark Elf let out a loud gasp as he hit the dirt ground. A groan escaped him as he felt something heavy on his back. Had he really gotten captured? He could hardly process what had just happened. Soon, he felt the weight lift from his back and found himself being hauled to his feet. He was still a little dazed but it would wear off soon.

"Hey, you actually got ahold of him!" Kiriwar called out as he ran up to his friend who had a grasp on the Dark Elf. "Damn, that was awesome, Obito. I wouldn't expect anything less from the Demon Prince."

Demon Prince? The grey haired elf thought to himself. That just added to his irritation and made him realize just how much trouble he was possibly in. He questioned what would happen to himself now that such a powerful Demon had ahold of him. Would he be killed? Enslaved? Tortured? There were too many possibilities and they were causing his head to hurt.

"Damn straight I caught him. There was no way I'd let him get away. Now let's go somewhere more private so I can ask him some questions." Obito said as he started to haul the grey haired elf after himself. Kiriwar followed Obito closely to make sure the elf they had captured didn't try to do anything foolish.

"Obito, what do you plan on doing with this guy? And where exactly are we taking him?" Kiriwar asked while giving the other raven a curious look.

"I'm just taking him to the Black Hallows. No one will bother us there and we can take our time. I don't plan on hurting him unless he does something completely stupid. Though, while I'm speaking with him, I want you to stand guard." Obito replied.

Kiriwar simply nodded as they took a turn that started to lead into a dense forest area that was filled with black trees. At first glance, they looked to be completely dead, but there was still some leaves on them, showing the forest still had a bit of life to it. The grey haired elf had heard many things about the Black Hallows. He had been told that it was a dangerous place where some demons went to train and even test their strength against some of the creatures that lived in the forest.

The very thought of it caused the elf's blood to run cold and he instantly started to try and struggle to break free from the raven's grasp, but it proved to be of no use. He heard a deep chuckle erupt from his captor's throat and felt the other's grasp tightened on him to prevent any escape attempts.

"There's no reason to be worried, elf. I won't let any wild creatures get their hands on you. You're far too interesting to allow that." The raven purred out. "Instead, I just want you to answer some simple questions for me. If you do that, I'll let you go and we'll pretend this didn't happen."

Questions? What kind of information did this demon want from him? Either way, the elf didn't plan on telling the other anymore than he had to.

((Hey all! Chapter three is finally out! Poor Kakashi as been captured by Obito and Kiriwar! That's what happens when you try to run from demons though! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! I'll update again as soon as I possibly can. Leave a comment if you feel like it! I'll see you in the next chapter!

~~ObsidianSprite))