Don't Ever Do This Again

You zipped your bag ready for your flight back home....wait wait ...let's go into the flashback...

*Flashback*
You just told your boyfriend seungcheol about the trip you are having with your friends...y'all were friends since elementary but he doubted that the guys would try to do something ...we were total 5 people ..3 guys and 2 girls including me ..he got all jealous and then it turned into an argument ...in the end he compared you to his ex who just wanted attention from everyone ..and she even cheated on him ...

You broke down in front of him very hurt by the fact that he compared you to her ...after that you didn't talk to him for about a week while he always tried to talk to you saying sorry to you multiple times but you just couldn't forgive him that easily ..after that one week you went on this trip to bali ...you enjoyed a lot with your friends and now you haven't talked to him since the last three weeks ...and he hasn't called you either ...everytime your friends would mention him and your relationship ...you would just smile saying that you both were soo happy as a couple but on the inside you were dying to talk to him ...you missed him , his hugs , his smile , his voice , his kisses ...everything ...you were missing everything about him ....you felt really guilty and the baddest girlfriend on the planet for not forgiving him and talking to him ...you felt really guilty and just hoped that after you go back home he wouldn't break up with you ...he has every right to be mad at you ...but still you just.....

*End Of Flashback*

Today you were going back home ..very nervous to see him ... you guys were now at the airport and you looked at your flight ticket and proceeded to get in the flight to go back to seoul ....

*SEUNGCHEOL POV*

I was a mess...i couldn't focus on dance practice and niether could I focus on writting lyrics ...I miss her ...I didn't call her these two weeks because I thought I'll ruin her mood ..

We were now in the dorm living room watching tv ...when hishi switched the channel to news channel ..a certain line got my attention ...

*Breaking news*
FLIGHT 0068 FROM BALI TO SEOUL HAVE CRASHED DUE TO BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS ...MANY BODIES HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED WHILE MANY ARE STILL NOT FOUND..WE SEND OUR DEEP CONDOLESES TO THE FAMOLIES OF THE DECEASED ...

My heart felt like it stopped beating ...everybody was looking at me now ..and I was just seeing her amilling face in front of my eyes when a tear escaped my eye ...
I couldn't believe it ....

DK : hyung ...Was Y/N noona in this flight ...?

I slowly nodded my head ...everybody gasped and some were even shedding tears now ...

I stood up from the couch to go to my room when my legs couldn't take it and I fell on the floor ...

JUN : Hyung !!!

They all came to me and sat beside me

SC : This ca-can't ha-ha-happ-happen..

I said while trying to control my sobs ..

HS : Hyung ...

I broke down and started sobbing to the point where I couldn't get in enough oxygen to breathe ...i started coughing while crying continuously...

SC : She - she- she can't le-lea-leave me...she promised me to--- sta-stay by my side forever --- then--HOW CAN SHE DIE ?!!?!! WHYY WHYY HER !!?!! ...

I started banging my fists on the floor while crying again ..

WZ : Hyung you have to control yourself...

SC : WHAT ...HOW CAN VONTROL MYSELF ..MY LOVE IS GONE ...SHE-she--i-is  gon-gone ....