ARGUMENT

There you were again ...

You both were arguing .....again ....or it was just you

You were sick of it now ...sick of him coming home late , not paying attention to you and even having the worst thoughts of him with someone else...

You were sick of it ....it was going on for about a month now ...and everyday he would say something to you ...you would just ignore it thinking he was probably just stressed but not this time ....

Y/N : I am sking you something choi seungcheol....

SC : I told you i was at practice ....why can't---

Y/N : Tell me honestly ....I will not ask again ...

He remained silent

Y/N : why aren't you answering me ...?

*SC POV*

How was I supposed to tell her what was I up to ....

I was too scared of her reaction to actually tell her ...

It was going on for a month now but I thought i got all this under control but I didn't knew how would she feel...

And seeing her break down in fromt of me ...tears pouring out of her eyes ...i couldn't forgive myself ...

I always wanted to be her reason to smile ..not to cry ....I was soo heartbroken that I couldn't say a word ...

Y/N : did--did you d-do something bad ..?

She hesitantly asked as I looked up at her with wide eyes .....her eyes ...they were hurt and were begging me to tell her that it wasn't true ....she wished this wasn't true ....

But how could I do something bad to make her cry ...she doesn't know that I would never even spend a minute with a girl that's not her ...

As I still remained quiet , more tears came out of her eyes as she walked back with her hand on her head ...thinking of the worst....

SC : Marry me.

I gave it away ....I froze after saying this ....why ....i was planning a perfect proposal for her ...it was her birthday tomorrow and the ignoring part was supposed to end tomorrow but I just couldn't break her more ...seeing her state ...I couldn't control myself thinking that if I remained silent for even one more second ...I would loose her ...

And that ...

I never wanted to happen ....I love her too much to let her go ...

As I looked at her ...she was frozen ...not even moving an inch ..but was looking directly into my eyes ....
She couldn't believe it ....

I dropped the bag I was holding and went towards her as she walked backwards and her back touched the wall...i stoped inches away from her face and looked into her eyes and said ...

SC : Be mine...forever ...

As i said that ...I immidiately caught her lips in a kiss while wrapping my arms around her waist while she wrapped hers around my neck

I kissed her passionately ..never wanting to let go ...

She was trying to move back a little bit but I pulled her more close ...

After kissing her for a few more moments i pulled away and we both were panting as I connected my forehead with her ....

I looked in her eyes while she looked in mine still unsure of what I was saying ....

I pulled out a purple velvet box from my coat pocket and got down on one knee ...she froze again ..i guess ..finally realising that I was serious ...

SC : Look...I was sorry how I behaved with you for the last month but I just want you to know how much I was dying to shower you with my love but it ...it was all just a plan set by the members ...I was going to do this tomorrow on your birthday but ....that couldn't happen ...and now when I saw you thinking the worst ...I just couldn't control myself and wanted to make you mine forever right at that moment so that I could protect you forever ....I love you park Y/N ....I love you soo much ..that I am not able to express it .   And even though I might not express it well but just know that I love you ...soo soo soo much ...I want to grow old with you and be with you and even die together with you ...i just can't express the feeli g in my stomach when i see you smile and look at me ..it was like when I first saw you..just like then when my heart skipped a beat and when you smiled at me for the first time ..the butterflies I felt in my stomach ....our first kiss ...i won't ever forget it ....I just ...I just want you to stay by my side forever ..that's my only wish ...will you make it come true ..? Hmm ..will you be mine forever ...?

As I finished saying my heart out to her ....I stood up and she suddenly hugged me and sobbed on my chest ....

Y/N : yes....i will marry you cheol...i love you too ...

I chuckled ...

SC : Really ..?!??! But what happened ...why are you crying soo much ...?

I was soo happy but her crying made me a little bit worried ...

Y/N : I am sorry for accusing you --- I didn't trust you and tried to ----

SC : Shhh...it's all ok now ....

I smiled at her sweetly and placed the ring on her finger ...

I hugged her tight and spun her around ...she laughed

Y/N : Yaah ....put me down ...

I brought her down ...and looked at her ...

SC : I love you babe ...

Y/N : I love you too cheol ..

She said while smiling sweetlt and as I looked into her eyes...i saw the love ...

She was mine now ...

And i couldn't get any luckier than this ...

______________THE END______________

This was shitty but still ...i hope you enjoy it
This is still not edited ..
Request are always open...

Word count : 982