Drunk Confession

You were at work , it was almost 9 in the night and you were in the kitchen of the restaurant you worked in as the head chef .. Your shift qas just about to be over when your phone ringed ...

*Boo Seungkwan*
Y/N : yeah boo , what's up ??
SK : It's a mess , please come
Y/N : why ? What happened ??
SK : We came to a restaurant to hve a drink as a celebration of our successful comeback .. and--
Y/N : They're drunk , right ??
SK : Yeah ...please hurry up ..
Y/N : I'm on my way ..

You told everyone that would go early today , so you took your things and drove to the usual restaurant they go to ...
You were their stylist's (yumi) roommate... more like , they were very good friends with her and got to know you too.... and now you were pretty much best friends with them..

You got to the restaurant and as you saw the scene in front of you , a little gasp left your mouth

The only sober ones were seungkwan , mingyu who were trying to hold jeonghan and joshua in place .. chan who was taking care of the china line who looked like they were talking with the crab they ordered ... woozi was a bit tipsy but still helped vernon to hold hoshi and deokyeom who ere making weird noises and wonwoo was sitting beside seungcheol trying to stop him from drinking anymore ...

You went over to wonwoo and asked

Y/N : hi ! Where are your managers ??

WW : Thank god you're here !! Please sit with him , I need to go to the washroom ..

He made you sit next to seungcheol and hurriedly went ro the washroom ..

You knew it was of no use but you still asked him

Y/N : Cheol .... where are your managers ..?

He looked at you with a small pout and a baby face and said ..

SC :  You are sitting with me but still you wanna talk about our managers ... you like them dont you !!??

Y/N : It's not like that I---

You saw he got upset .. He turned away , crossed his arms and started pouting ... he thought he looked angry but that was hella cute ..

You giggled a little and said ..

Y/N : cheol , I'm sorry , I'll not talk about the managers from now on .. ok ?? I will only talk with you ..

His face immediately lit up and said excitedly

SC : Yayy !!

He looked so cute that you couldn't help but laugh ... minutes later , you saw yumi came there too...

YM : oh good god ...

She said looking at jun and deokyeom who were now on the floor and minghao and hoshi were cheering them .. for no reason ..

Seungkwan said ..

SK : please help .. they are out of control !!

At that moment , their managers came in ...

MANAGER 1 : Ok guys !! Listen up ... the sober ones ... we tried getting another car from the company to get these boys back to the dorm but there aren't any available at the moment ..

MANAGER 2 : we came in 3 cars but one broke down and it's obviously visible that 2 cars would not be able to handle such madness ... so you have any idea of how to get them back ???

MG : Yes !! let yumi and y/n take some people in their cars

The managers looked at us in real desperation so we said yes ...