I had to (pt.3)

YJ : yes you did ... you messed up big time..and you want to know one more thing ? She is not angry at you guys saying these things about her .. instead of that , she is happy that you guys are supporting her .. s-sh-she is understanding your situation about you guys supporting and siding with him ... and I- I just can't do anything for her ---

JY : oppa ! Don't listen to her !! She is just trying to defend her slut friend ... she is such a whore .. i'm telling you--

YJ went towards her and grabbed her colllar ...

YJ : Don't you dare utter another word about y/n from that filthy mouth of yours or I'll shut it up forever ..

Jihye got scared and ran away with her two friends ... only svt and yoojin were left in the practice room ..

It was full silence when yoojin got a phone call ...

*Y/N ♥*

She picked it up ...

YJ : yeah y/n ?? Is everything okay ??

Everyone's eyes went towards yoojin as they heard your name and the room was soo silent that even they could hear your voice ... but very low ..

Y/N : yeah everything's fine ... are you free right now ??

YJ : yeah kinda ... what's up ??

Y/N : nothing , I was just wondering if you want to have lunch together .. i've been in this house since the last month ... I want to go out for some fresh air ... no .... I have to ..

YJ : yeah sure .. where tho ??

Y/N : ummm ....

YJ & Y/N : JAJA's !!

They said at the same time and yj laughed but y/n just smiled which yj obviously couldn't see ...

YJ : Gurl are you really ok ?? Look you don't have to ...

You sighed and said

Y/N : even if I'm not fine now , I will be fine ..
Well you finish your work .. I'll meet you at 2 .. baiii !! Work hard !!..

YJ : yeah baii ..

Y/N hung up .. YJ was about to exit the room when she heard seungcheol say ...

SC : Still the same , huh ...

Everybody looked at him and saw that his head was down ...

SC : Still her favourite resturant .... jaja's ... (he exhaled sadly and spoke after a small pause ) .. yoojin , I know I messed up , I know that but af--after hearing all this ..... can I .. can I please ---

His voice broke but he still continued ..

SC : Can I please see her again ... I want to talk to her ... please ... now that I know she did this all for me .. I just can't ignore that ...

He was sobbing by now ..

SC : Why is she such an idiot ... she always puts others first before herself ... She doesn't care about herself ... she was like that when we were dating too ... she always-- lo--loved me but-- h-here I was ... believing all the false things she said ... I -- I know - that I should've believed her .. I was an asshole for not seeing how hurt she was and--- just , p-pl-please ... I love her soo much , yoojin ... I'm sorry but please I miss her soo much ...

He was full on crying by now and some others were too ...

YJ wiped her eyes and said ..

YJ : Why are asking for permission ??  I was also telling her to reconsider but she didn't listen ... I know how much you love her ... who am I to stop you from talking to her ... go ... go talk to her ...