Will you...? (Part 1)

YUJIN : oh please ...we all know you two like each other ...

Y/N : no ...it's not like that ...he does--doesn't like me ....

You said and looked down ...

YUJIN : and what about you ....?

Y/N : i also don't like him

You said but your ears gave away everything ...they were red ....like really red

YUJIN : C'mon girl ....I have been your best friend for over 10 years now ....and I know you like him too ...

Y/N : ok ok...maybe just a little bit ...but can we go now ?? We're going to be late ....

You said picking up your bag and going towards the front door ...yujin soon followed behind ....

YUJIN : Ok ok ....as you say ...*imitating y/n * JuSt A LitTlE bIT .....

She said and laughed but you turned around and gave her a look ...

YUJIN : ok ...i'm sorry ...let's go ..

She said putting a hand over your shoulders ...you both got out of your shared apartment and then went towards the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive ....

When the bus arrived ...you two got on and sat on the empty seats way in the back ..and soon you reached your destination ...PLEDIS ENT.

You both worked as makeup artists for seventeen ...yujin was joshua's while you were jeonghan's ....

You both went inside and greeted all of your fellow co-workers...

YUMI : You're late !!! I was waiting for you two ...

Y/N : sorry ....SOMEBODY was busy teasing me ...

Yumi also smiled and said ...

YUMI : about him ...?

You looked at the two on disbelief and went to the office room where y'all were called ...yumi was vernon's makeup artist

*In the office room*

All the other stylists were there and suddenly the door opened to reveal the CEO and seventeen ...

While they were entering ...you saw him ...he looked at you and smiled ..you smiled back at him ....

After the meeting was over ..in which they were discussing about the look they were going for , for the next comeback and what we needed to do ...

You , yujin and yumi went to the cafetaria to get coffee for yourselves ....

You sat down on a table for three and yujin suddenly spoke something ....

YUJIN : Man ...I really don't like Yeseul...

YUMI : Yeah , me too ...

Yeseul was seungcheol's makeup stylist and she was the very first artist appointed for seventeen ...so she thinks that she knows all about them and tries to get closer to them which sometimes makes even us feel uncomfortable let alone they too feel very uncomfortable....and she was really mean to every other stylist or hair artist ...everyone ...

Y/N : yeah I know ...she's pretty bad ..

YUMI : hey !! I got a message ..let's go ...

You all went to the vanity room ...and svt were already there ... you went to your respective tables and started setting up your makeup tools ....it was for the comeback photoshoot ...

You were setting up your table when jeonghan comes and sits down ...

Jeonghan : Hello y/n ...

Y/N : hi !!..