I had to (pt.4)

Y/N : woahh look at that clownfish !!

You said as you went towards it ...

Seungcheol brought you to the aquarium as you always said you wanted to go their with him and there weren't many people there as it was a week day ...

He just smiled looking at you from back and then went towards you as you motioned him to ..

You both enjoyed your whole day at the aquarium , talked and laughed ... just had a great time ..

*Yoojin's Side*

After you and Seungcheol left , she came back to the company and was eating in the cafeteria alone when somebody approached her ...

MG : Yoojin ...

She looked at them .. and turned her eyes

YJ : What ??

They sat down and tried to talk to her ...

HS : we know we're wrong .. please don't be mad , we're sorry ...

SK : we really thought about it ... no matter how we look at it , it's our fault ...

MG : seriously yoojin please ...  we're sorry ..

Yoojin looked at them and saw regret flushing on their faces ...

She sighed and said ..

YJ : Fine ...

MG smiled and said .. "Really ??"

YJ : You want me to ......change my mind ....?

HS smacked MG on his arm

SK : ok ok we get it ...

HS : Actually , we need your help ..

YJ : about what ??

T8 : we need to apologize to her ... but don't know how to do it ..

YJ : You don't know how to apologize ??

T8 : no.. no.. about HOW should we do it ...

YJ : why do you need my help ..? You messed it up , you should figure it out yourselves about how to apologize ...

MG : but ...

YJ : look , you guys know her , right ?? I am still a bit angry at her about not being angry at you guys for not listening to her side but ... forget that ... listen , she would not like it if you took my help , she would like you guys to be sincere if you're going to apologize .. do it like yourselves and by NOT taking my help ...

They all looked at YJ and then at themselves ...

YJ : well , I need to go to work now ... I'll see y'all later ...

YJ left the scene ..

SK : looks like we have to figure it out ..

*Y/N & SC*

You had a fun day with him at the aquarium and now you were again following his lead to somewhere you didn't know ...

He kept holding your hand the whole time while walking there ...

Y/N : tell me where are we going ~~~ I'm curious ....

He giggled , pinched your cheeks and said ..

SC : just a little while more , we're almost there ...

You don't know why but just holding hands with him , him giggling at you , pinching your cheeks ....just felt like a dream to you ...it felt like a dream after all that happened in the past month ....