CHAPTER 9 - ADELINE

Chapter 9 

Adeline

"alone in a beach house" 

*

When Adeline and Selena finally arrived back at the beach house, Selena told the boys that she had to head into the city.

"I'm going," Oliver said.

Selena glared. "No you're not."

"I want to see a friend," Oliver told her, "and you're already driving there. Do you really want to drive alone, in silence?"

"I won't be in silence, I'll be listening to music. And I'd rather be alone than stuck with you."

Lucas shared a smile with Adeline at their bickering.

Without meaning to, Adeline smiled back at him. Then, realising what she'd done, she quickly looked away, hot shivers running up and down her body.

"Just take me, Selena, please?"

"Fine," she snapped. "But I choose the music and it's Ariana Grande all the way."

Oliver groaned. "Of course it is."

The pair left quickly, and Adeline and Lucas were left standing in the house in silence. They looked at each other. In the background, a clock ticked.

"I'm going to go for a swim. Want to join?" Lucas asked.

And risk seeing him shirtless again and being turned into mush? No thanks. Adeline was already feeling aroused just by standing a few steps away from him. The sexual tension filled up the air.

"I'm actually going to go up to my room instead."

"Okay."

Adeline nodded. She didn't move, though, Lucas seemed to be waiting for something. "What is it?" She eventually asked.

"Are you going to say, 'want to join'?"

Adeline blushed.

"It's just being polite, you know."

"Fuck off," Adeline said, though she couldn't help a small smile.

Lucas laughed as he walked away, and Adeline turned the opposite direction, up the stairs.

*

Adeline lay flat on her bed, limbs spread out. She felt alive with energy as Lucas filled her mind.

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, Lucas...she couldn't lie to herself - she was obsessed with him. And she was obsessed with the thought of the sex they could have.

Most of all though, Adeline was angry with the sexual frustration she felt. She knew if she tried to masturbate normally, she wouldn't feel properly satisfied, and would only feel even more horny afterwards.

She should just try and distract herself from him. She pulled herself up from the bed, got her computer from her desk, and took it back to the bed.

She opened her MacBook, plugged in some headphones, went into incognito mode, and searched up a popular porn site.

Once on the site, her eyes were assaulted with thumbnails of various videos. Adeline skimmed through them, disliking most, before she came upon one with a man and a woman on the bed.

She clicked on it, and the video began. The woman was pushed onto the bed, already naked, and the man spread her legs and his head between them.

"Oh yeah," the woman said. "Lick it, yeah, lick my cunt - "