Chapter 1

Singhania Mansion,

A girl is seen sitting in front of the mirror setting her makeup. She's dressed in a nice white and pink long frock, giving her classical girl look. She's Naira.

Just then a boy enters the room, when she saw the boy she got up from chair and went to him.

"Bhai!" She said being irritated.

"Aww, my sister is looking like a princess!" Naksh compliments her.

"Bhai, please!" She said being frustrated and sat on the dressed chair.

"Naira, I know what you're feeling. But please not today, not this time!" Naksh said.

"Bhai, atleast you don't react like this. "

"Naira, now you can't deny it. You've been cancelling these marriage proposals on your study conditions. Now that your studies are done, you've to do this."

"Bhai, this one last. I swear last one."

"For God sake, Naira, you've rejected 100 of boys and God knows how!"

"Bhai, last one. I swear I'll say yes to the next one."

"Naira, have you forgotten the last night's conversation with papa?"

Flashback,

"Princess, now I hope, that you're ready for marriage."

"No, papa! Please."

"Princess, I've been listening to you since the last two years. You've made me enough embarrassed by insulting the guests who came with marriage proposal for you."

"But papa...

"Now, I don't need any excuses. I want my kids to be settled in their lives as soon as possible. Naksh is married and now it's your turn"

"Papa, please..

"No, discussions. I don't need any complaints tomorrow. They're coming tomorrow to see you and I hope that you'll respect my words. They're close friend of mine, I don't want to be insulted infront of them because of you."

Flashback Ends.

"Naira, you'll be happy with him. The boy lives in US only. He's your age fellow too. His name is Kartik. He just completed his studies as you did. You're a graphic designer. You can find a good job in US. You always wanted to study abroad, that wasn't possible. But now, it is. You can find a good job there. Moreover, his family lives in India. They're going to live in India only. You gonna marry him and then settle in US with him."  He said trying to make her understand the fact.

"Hmm, means marriage with benefits!"

Naksh chuckled,
"Yes, now think about it because you can't run away this time or you know papa's anger. Please don't let him embarrass this time.
Okay, now, I've to go to check the preparations. They'll be coming anytime."
He said and left the room.

"I swear, I'll make his life a living hell."
She yelled back.

"Kartik". She sighed.

Goenka Mansion,

A boy is seen using his phone sitting in his room. He's Kartik. Just then another boy enters his room, he's a teenager.

"Bhai, you ready?" Shubham asked Kartik.

"Hmm". He replied ignoring him.

"I wonder, how you said yes for marriage? I mean The Kartik Goenka is getting married, I mean arrange marriage?"