Chapter 3

(I'm skipping the wedding functions as you guys suggested me to do so)

Kaira Wedding Day,

Singhania Mansion,
Naira is dressed up in a bridal outfit looking extremely gorgeous but having an frustrated expression on her face.

Naksh enters the room.

"Wow! My sister is looking so pretty. But what's this expression, huh?
He asked her.

"You mean that I should be happy, that I should have a 440 volt smile on my face. Then I'm sorry I can't do that because I'm not happy, okay?"
She shouted.

"Okay, okay! Calm down, you take your time and relax. I just go and I'll inform you when the Goenka's arrive."
He said and left the room.

"What the hell? What's going on in my life? I'm getting married. And the boy I'm getting married to, is a rascal!
Duhhh! I used to think that I'll do love marriage only. And the boy I will marry would be the best of all. And here I'm marrying to that bloody idiot, stupid, rascal, monkey faced donkey!"
She said to herself.

Goenka Mansion,
Kartik and Shubham were sitting in Kartik's room.

"So, Bhai, how are you feeling? You're finally getting married"
Shubham asked Kartik.

"You really want to know what I'm feeling right now?"

"Yes, please tell."
Shubham said excitedly.

"Then listen, right now I'm feeling disgusted because I'm marrying a girl, not a girl but a whiny witch.
The Kartik Goenka is getting married and to a girl whom I hate.
Woahh! Can you just imagine? I'm doing an arrange marriage no not arrange but a strange marriage to that stupid, idiot girl!"

Shubham gulped his saliva listening to Kartik.

"Bhai, I'm not getting anything. But just be careful and think before you do anything."

They were talking when Dadi interrupted them that they have to go to Singhania's now.

___________________________
(I'm skipping the wedding rituals as I don't have any idea about it)

Kaira got married without their consents. After bidding goodbye to Singhania's, they all left for Goenka Mansion.

Goenka's welcomed Naira and after doing all the rituals, the girls took Naira to room.

After a while, Kartik entered the room and saw Naira sitting on bed using her phone.

He went to her.

"You can use the washroom"

"I've to remove all the jewellery. It'll take time. You can use it first."
She said looking at her phone.

He sighed and went to washroom.

After a while, he came out of washroom in his sleeping outfit and saw her still struggling in taking out the pins from her dupatta.

He quietly sat on the bed and started using his phone.

There, she was still struggling in taking out all pins from her dupatta and hairs.

"You stupid pin. You're hurting me. Get off. Ouchh! It hurts."
She continued with her self talk with pins.

Kartik was being irritated listening to her. He remained quiet in the starting but when she didn't stopped. He spoke up.