Chapter 11

They returned late at home, Naira was going towards her previous room when Kartik stopped her.

"You can stay in my room." He stopped her.

"My room's bed more fluffy then that couch." She taunted him.

"Uh, I mean you can sleep on the bed if you want."

"It's okay, Kartik. I'll be fine." She said went to her room.

He feeling defeated left to his room.

____________________

"Naira." He said in a warn tone.

"Kartik." She said with the same tone.

"Come with me."

"Say please."

"Oof." He sighed.

"Tumhari dictionary mein please ko oof kehte hain?" She said sarcastically.

"Problem kya hai tumhari." He said irritated.

"Problem meri nahi problem tumhari hai, you want me to go club with you."

"Shouk nahi hai mujhe tumhe le ke jaane ka, couple entry hai."

"Tou le jao na apni koi girlfriend mujhe kyu bol rahy ho."

"These days I'm living single life."

"Not my problem."

"Tum bhi apna koi boyfriend bana lena waha, main koi new girlfriend bana loon ga tum koi new boyfriend bana lena, what say?" He said.

"Ew, disgusting."

"What disgusting? Don't tell me you're having some wife problem." He said raising his eyebrow.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes.

"Maan jao na please."

Even if she wanted she can't deny him. Maybe for him this marriage is nothing but for her its important. He's important, she can't imagine her life without him but maybe he's counting days for this deal to be over.

She shrugged her thoughts.

"What will I get in return?"

"Unlimited snacks."

"Promise?"

"Promise, ab chalein?"

"Wait let me get ready." He nodded and she went to get ready.

After a while, she came out of her room.

"Wow you look hot." He said staring her shamelessly.

"I know, dekhna main aj kitne boyfriends banati hoon."

"Bas bas limit mein, main mazaak kar raha tha serious mat ho jana."

"As if I'm going to listen." She rolled her eyes, "ab chalein?" He nodded.

_____________________

He stopped the car when they reached.

"Listen now, no one knows here that I'm married, don't introduce yourself as my wife. You're a just a friend, got it?"

He said and broke her heart. Tears welled up in my eyes but somehow she controlled it.

"I know, don't worry." She replied and he smiled.

She didn't know how she fell for him, he doesn't feel anything he's not even ready to accept her as his wife.

"Let's go." He said and she nodded.

They got the entrance card and entered the club. He introduced her to his some friends as his friend.

She was standing at the corner watching him dancing with girls.

"Naira." Someone called her.

She turned and saw Sahil, her old friend.

"Oh hey, Sahil. What are you doing here?" She asked him with a smile.

"I came with my friends and you?"

"Yeah I came with my h..with my friend." She stopped when she recalled his words.

"Oh okay, you're so changed." He said.

"You too, your hairs are a little short."

"I know you used to make fun of my long hairs so I just cut them." He joked and she laughed along unaware of the eyes on her.

Someone bumped into her she was about to fall when Sahil held her hand.

He made her stand on her feet, his hands were on her bare shoulders.

She was about to say when Kartik pushed him with force that he fell on ground.

"How dare you touch her?" He was about to grab him when Naira stopped him.

"Kartik, what are you doing? Leave him."

"Hath kaise lagaya usne tumhe." He shouted with insecurity dripping from his words.

"Toh kya maaro gy tum?" She said loudly.

"Jaan se maarun ga."

Saying this he left the place.

***
Sorry for the short update, you guys were asking for it so I updated a little. Don't worry I'll give a long update tomorrow and it will be interesting one.

Do vote and comment♥

Stay safe and Stay home💕✌