Chapter 10

KARTIK'S POV:

"Don't you dare say anything or do anything onwards. I've had enough of your torture I can't bear it anymore. I'm not doing any of your work. You get this? If don't then go to hell, actually you should go to hell. You deserve to be there. You know what you're a jerk, a big jerk. You're an stupid moron, yeah a moron and a devil too. You're an idiot, duffer, dumb.."

She was mumbling all this when I hugged her, it was shocking for me too but I didn't realize it was too quick.

"I missed you." I said still hugging her.

I missed her, I missed Sherni Naira. I wanted to tease her not to torture her but it was so shocking for me that she didn't object what I was doing.

That day when I forced her to come in my room I was expecting her to say something but she didn't. I even threw water on her, but that girl still didn't say anything. I tortured her for almost a week but she still didn't do anything.

I continued torturing her, I was waiting her to say something but what was wrong with her? The way I behaved she should've slapped me but she didn't.

I was missing that old Naira, who'll fight with me for everything. I never wanted to hurt her. It wasn't her fault.

I just kept testing her. She was hiding so much, I wanted to her to let everything out.

I was getting restless because of her behavior. She was behaving so odd. She wasn't even fighting. It was all quiet in the house. I missed her nonsense talks.

Today I pressured her, I knew she was really tired. I disturbed her sleep and asked her to set my wardrobe, but that girl didn't even utter a word. I was too shocked on her behaviour.

She set all my wardrobe and went to sleep on couch. She was sleeping without blanket, I covered her with blanket and kissed her forehead.

"I miss you my angry cat." I whispered.

I was shocked on my behaviour too.

After we had our dinner, I told her to make coffee for me. I went to study.

I was pacing here and there in my study. I was getting restless but why?

I wanted her to shout and yell at me, to spit her anger out but she was silent. It was making me restless.

I missed her, I missed her teasing, I missed how she used to argue with me on little things, damn I missed her cute conversation with her jewellery.

She always pulls me towards her. That day I didn't realize when I kissed her forehead, I just couldn't stop myself.

"What are you doing to me, Naira?"

I was guilty, I was really guilty. I did wrong, I know. I've tortured that innocent soul while it had hurt me more than it did her.

It was enough for me and for her too.

I threw all the books on ground purposely. Today she has to answer it all.

And I succeeded in my plan.

She was spitting all her anger out. No matter how hard she tries but she really doesn't know how to shout or be mad. Like what the heck is moron, idiot, stupid and seriously devil?

"Do I look like a devil?"

"A hot devil"

I was just admiring her the all time she was shouting, heck I missed her.

I didn't realize she was still in my arms. She was crying, and my heart clenched with her every sob. I know I'm the reason and I'll make everything alright, I promise.

Slowly, I broke the hug and look at her she was still crying.

"Why are you still crying?" I asked her wiping her tears.

"You made me cry."

God!! I just wanted to kiss her.

"Get a grip, Goenka."

"And I'm sorry for making you cry, am I forgiven?" I asked her.

"No." She replied showing anger, well fake anger, her nose wasn't red that means she wasn't angry.

"So, how can I be forgiven?"

"I want pizza and chocolate chip icecream." She answered with her puppy eyes.

And I swear I felt blessed.

"You just had pizza."

"But I want more, please." She said pouting.

For damn's sake, Naira, stop doing that.

I mentally groaned.

"Okay let's go out." I said and she happily nodded.

After that we spent our evening out.

And believe me I felt alive.

"Why am feeling like this?"

"Am I falling for her?"

***
Sorry for the short chapter, only Kartik's Pov.

Favorite scene?

Anything you want from this story?

Do vote and comment♥

Stay safe and stay home💕✌