Chapter 8

The next morning, Naira got up and looked at him who was sleeping peacefully. He was looking like a cute baby but a devil when he wakes up.

She took a bath and went near him to wake him up. She shook his shoulder.

"Kartik get up" she said as she leaned on his face.

"Hmmm" he hummed and open his eyes.

Her eyes met with his and she straighten herself.

"Get up or you'll be late." She said and turned to go.

She went down and ordered the cook to make breakfast. Swarna hired a cook for them when she got to know that Kartik has dismissed the cook but in real he done that only to annoy her.

After 20 minutes he came. He sat on the table and looked at her.

"Where is my breakfast?" He said and she pointed towards the table served with breakfast.

"Sherin, take this away. And now you don't need to come. I will have breakfast made by my wife." He said and she was shocked.

Sherin left from there, she immediately stood up in anger.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm not going to.." before she could complete he pulled her in his arms.

She collided with his chest. His arms wrapped around her. She was struggling to free herself but he was so strong for her to get rid.

"Now listen. Everyday every morning it's your duty to make breakfast and lunch for me. And ofcourse I will like to have dinner made by you. And don't take too much stress. Look your little nose turned to red." He said and pinched her nose.

"Stop that okay. Why are you doing all this?" She asked still near him.

"What? I just want to taste whatever you cook. Even I don't mind tasting you." He said and smirked.

He leaned on her face and kissed her forehead.

"Huh! Devil just kissed me!!"

After a few seconds he left her and turned around.

"Hurry up. I'm getting late. Make tea and breakfast." He said still keeping his face on other side.

She went inside and start preparing breakfast for him. She was still feeling the warmth of his lips on her forehead. She slightly touched her forehead and a smile appeared on her lips.

"What is happening to me? What is he doing to me?"

***

Finally it was night. He came home but she didn't bother to call him nor he did.

He directly reached on dinning table where Naira was sitting having her food. He took his seat and looked at the food that was served on the table.

"What is this?" He asked looking at her.

"What? Can't you see it's food." She said.

"I don't want to eat this." He said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Okay your wish." She said eating her food.

She kept enjoying the food while he was giving her death glares.

"I want to eat kachori." He said and she looked at him.

"Now?" She asked looking at him.

He nodded.

"Sherin make..." she was saying when he interrupted.

"Nah..not Sherin you will make kachori for me." He said and leaned on chair relaxed.