Chapter 2~ Rusty's Sick?!🥑

(I had an idea so I'm just gonna go with it!)

Alex's POV

It's been a few days since we rescued the cat.....and when I mean we rescued, I mean Rusty rescued. Anyway, We haven't decided on a for her yet and to be honest I don't think we will! Pink is always saying "Ohh it HAS TO be PeRfEcT!" Ughh. Pink's cool and I don't HATE her but she just annoys me. Everything has to be where she wants it else who knows what she'll do! I sigh.

I decide to go downstairs and watch a movie. I picked a classic SCOOBY-DOO 2: MONSTERS UNLEASHED! My personal favourite! It just fully explains shaggy's chara- I'm interrupted by my thoughts when Rusty walks into the living-room.

"Hey Dude...wanna watch this film with me?" I ask.
"Ughh...Uh..uH..OkAy.." he says between coughs and splitters.
"Uh..you okay bro..you've been fine for like a week now and now your worse than you were when we got the kitty?" I state. "Ughh...Im FiNe...just A sMaLl CoLd..." Rusty says still coughing and sneezing everywhere! "That's what you said last week..." I say.
"IM FINE ALEX!" Rusty shouts and then I hear Pink run down the stairs.

"What is going on down here!" She yells.
"Nothing..." I say in a weaker tone.
Rusty sighs. "Look...I'm sorry for shouting AlEx...but I'm FiNe...DoNt WoRrY!" He says putting on a weak smile. "Okay can someone explain what's going on!" Pink says in a louder tone.
Rusty turned to face Pink.
"Oh my- ...." she runs into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Getting sick-note over there a cup of tea." She says.
"Ughh....i don't like tea!" He whines sitting on the couch.
"Oh shush...just drink it..it'll make you feel better....trust me." She says handing the mug of tea to him and giving him a somewhat reassuring smile.
He stares at her for a moment. "Fine..." he mutters. "Good!" She cheers. "Okay Alex what are we watching?" She says sitting down next to Rusty. (😏) "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed!" I say in the trailer guy voice.

(You guys know what I mean the trailer dude that ALWAYS sounds the same on EVERY trailer for like every movie ever made??)

Pink chuckles. And in the corner of my eye I see Rusty smile. Wow. He must be enjoying his tea! (🤦‍♀️) "okay well put it on then!" Pink says gesturing me to hurry up. "I'm doin it.....jeez." And the movie starts....

490 words
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter it's kinda a filler chapter coz stuff is gonna go down in the next one! Also if you we're wondering why I picked a Scooby-doo as the film, I just felt like Shaggy and Scooby really reminded me of Alex and Phil and I don't really know why 😂

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3