Chapter 5~ Forgiven?!🧇

Pink's POV

I wake up from my slumber. It was the morning! It had been 2 days since the argument and I feel terrible! If I could apologise I would but Rusty hasn't left the basement since the argument. I just wanna be friends again. I wanna have someone to talk about serious and random things to again. I was able to tell Rusty everything and he seemed to understand what I meant every time but now that's gone...

I went down-stairs and saw Alex on the couch. He was watching some animated movie. I think it was some sort of spider-man spin off am not quite sure. I then noticed he was wearing his spider-man onesie again. God that thing is awful. Whoever bought him that should have a serious think about what they've done. "Hey Pink!" Alex said cheerfully.
"Hey Alex..." I said in a sad tone.
"Okay I've had enough of this stay there and don't move!" Alex yelled and I did as I was told.

He came back with Rusty. Oh no this is what he meant by he was enough of this.
"Now Rusty, you stand there and you guys talk it out or else..." Alex then walked backwards up the stairs and into his room I'm assuming?
"Uh...hi..." Rusty said in a very awkward tone.
"Heh...heyyy.." I internally facepalmed. I just need to apologise so we can be friends again..
In three...
...
Two...
...
On-
"IM SORRY!" I heard Rusty yell
"IM SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU AND IM SORRY FOR ASSUMING THINGS AND IM SORRY FOR LIEING TO YOU THAT I DIDNT WANT TO BE FRIENDS ANYMORE BECAUSE I REALLY DO STILL WANNA BE FRIENDS....I miss you.." he said sincerely.

I did the only thing I could do at that moment...
...

...

...

...

I hugged him. And it seemed he was hugging me back! "I'm sorry too, shouldn't of yelled at you either and I shouldn't of said I didn't want to be-.."
"It's fine Pink." Rusty said and even though I couldn't see his face I could tell he was smiling. "So does that mean we can be friends again?" I asked really hoping he'd say yes because that would mean I hadn't ruined everything and that it could all be back to normal!
"Of course...well I want to be friends again so.." he said quietly. "Me too!" I said happily.
We broke apart from the hug and I immediately missed his warmth. When I was with him I felt safe and that nothing and no one could hurt me. But I was glad we were friends again.

"I'm glad we're friends again..I missed seeing and talking to you ya know.." he said while we walked over to the couch.
"So am I..." I said quietly.
"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask.
"Uhh..not sure?" "Do you think we should ask Alex?" He asked me.
"Uhh..sure...HEY ALEX WHAT MOVIE SHOULD ME AND RUSTY WATCH!" I yell up to Alex. He runs down-stairs. "YOUVE FINALLY MADE UP?" He yells.
"Ya.." Rusty says.We both chuckle.
"Good...hey can we watch Shrek?" Alex asks.
"Ughhh!" Me and Rusty say in unison.
...
"Yesss!"

564 words
Thanks for reading and the ship is fixed! Yesss!!! Sorry for ruining the ship before I had to okay?
I'm sorry...
Anyway

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3