Chapter 15~ Sunrise...☀️

(BTW, this chapter is straight after the last one. [so the same day as the last one] 😉)

(EDIT: I just added this song to this chapter please listen to it whilst reading it, trust me it'll me the moment WAY more romantic...😂😂)

Pink's POV

I woke up to....silence and I decided to go outside. I quickly sneaked through the kitchen and jumped on the trampoline, up to the tree and on to the roof. I sat down and thought about things for a while.

I can't do this...I know he likes me but what if he was joking? It might of been that game 2 truths and a lie? I'm just scared...he's a void. Not that there's anything wrong with being one...it's just we're different. He's gonna live forever while I'm gonna be around for like another 60-70 years and by then I'll be all old and just ughhh. I just wish it could be easier. Ughh Pink why do you always fall for guys you can't have...

It was 3:17 in the morning and the sunrise was just about to come up. Ahh how I loved watching the sunrise and set it was so....peaceful. I heard what sounded like the back door being opened and ran to the other side of the roof (just above the door) to see if anyone was there. No one...the door was slightly open but it was probably just from we're I opened it earlier. I went back and sat on the other side of the roof (just above the roof, facing the same way as the house.)

"It's nice up here..." I heard a voice next to me say. I jumped nearly falling of the roof when a hand grabbed my wrist and lifted me back up. I turned to face the person when I saw it was....Rusty...?

"You shouldn't scare people like that.." I mumbled.

"Well you shouldn't sit alone on a roof at three in the morning." He said.

"I guess not..." I mumbled again.

We just sat there in a comfortable silence watching the sun and waiting for it to rise.

"Hey...P-Pink...I need to talk to you about something..." Rusty said nervously. Oh I've made him uncomfortable again haven't I?

"I need to talk to you about something too..." I said I bit louder than before.

"Ooh..well you go first.." he said gesturing for me to speak.

"Ooh...no you can it's fine." I say awkwardly.

"How about we say what it is at the same time..." he said.

"Okay...ready?" I asked.

...

...

"One!"

...

...

"Two!"

...

...

"Three!!"

...

...

"I LIKE YOU!" We both yelled in unison.

"Well..I already knew that...!" We said in unison again.

"Wait...WHAT?" "YOU KNEW THAT!!" We said in unison AGAIN.

"Okay stop it now!" We say at the same time.

"STOP!!!" We said and then sat in silence.

...

...

"Explain.." I heard him say.

"What?!" I said.

"How did you know....that?" He said.

"Ooh...um long story, short...when you and Alex were playing truth or dare with Kaylee that night..." I said.

"Oh nooo...." he said putting his head in his hands. I chuckled.

"It's not funny..." he whined.

"It kinda is...anyway your go!" I said.

"Ooh...uh...long story short....when you were out with Meghan...Alex used his weird spying app on his phone..." he said.

"Oohhh..." I said putting my head in my hands. This is sooo embarrassing. He must of heard me literally scream I liked him. This is awful...

Rusty chuckled. I took my head out of my hands and looked at him... and we both just laughed. We just sat there laughing. We're both as dumb as each other...

After a while of laughing we just sat there watching the sunrise. It was just starting to come up...

"Hey Pink?" I heard Rusty ask.

"Hm?" I looked up at him. The beautiful sunrise reflecting of his face. His dark brown eyes reflecting myself. It was like to little mirrors. He was just so amazing...

"Grab my hand?" He asked. I looked at him confused.

"Ahh, too late...got it myself!" Grabbing my hand. He said 'smoothly'. My god. Who has been teaching him that. Just wow...that was awful.

"That was the worst pick-up line I've ever heard in my life!" I said. He laughed.

"Hey, I only had Phil and Alex to help me!" He said playfully nudging me, to interlocking hands.

"You really got Alex to help you...out of all people?" I said looking at him.

"Hey who else was I meant to ask...I couldn't of just walked up to you and said oOh Hi PiNk I nEeD hElP WiTh SoMe PiCk-Up LiNeS, tHaT aRe AiMeD aT yOu!!" I laughed.

We sat there watching the sunrise...
...
Holding hands the whole time...

830 words
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. IM BACK!!! Yes I'm back from my tiny break and I will be publishing every morning again. Has ship Rink sailed yet?? You'll just have to wait and see. 😂

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3