One-off Chapter 🎉

(You've all been waiting for it!)
(Also thank you so much for 6k reads...)
(This is a birthday special since it's my birthday today and I wanted to give back to all the lovely people for commenting on the finale chapter hoping for a spin-off so here we are...)
(Oh also, also I found out who did the fan-art and cover for this book so thank you TagDraws for making this amazing art!) Anyway onto the one-off chapter!

Rusty's POV
I woke up from my slumber and turned over to see my beautiful girlfriend Pink. She was sleeping peacefully and lightly snoring. I lightly kissed her lips and carefully crawled over her to put my hoodie back on.

"Ugh..noo..." I heard a sleepy Pink say as she pulled on my arm. God she's too cute.

"Stay..." she whined. She budged up on the bed and I sat above the covers, next to her. Pink snuggled her head on my arm and whispered something I couldn't quite hear.

"What was that Pink?" I asked.

"I love you..." she said quietly.

"Oh...I love you too Pink." I said as I stroked her bright pink hair. It was so soft. Like a little kitten. Aww.

"Hey love-birds! I want breakfast Pink!" Alex said bursting into Pink's room. God. I'm so glad Pink was dressed this time...

"I'll be down in a minute Alex..." I said to Alex and I think he got the hint.

ALERT⚠️SWEAR WARNING⚠️ALERT

"Hey Rust? What time is it?" Pink asked me sleepily. I checked her bed-side clock. 10:23. Crap... she's got a shift today...

"Uh..." I said not wanting her to get upset. Pink crawled over and looked at her clock.

BIG, FAT SWEAR WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
(God Guys calm down with the swearing!)

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT, SHIT!" Pink yelled as she rushed to change into her uniform and ran downstairs. I followed her as she ran over to the counter.

"Pink breathe! Why don't you sit on the couch and put your shoes on and I'll make you some toast..." I said lightly grabbing her shoulders as I looked into her eyes. She took a deep breath and nodded sweetly.

"Okay...and Rusty?" She said as she walked over to the couch.

"Yeah?" I said as I got the bread out the cupboard.

"Thanks...really thanks...what would I do without you aye?" She said looking over her shoulder at me. I blushed profusely. I quickly turned my head in embarrassment. Why am I blushing? God...

I tossed her toast over to her and she closed the front door behind her.

"Hey! Did you make me a slice?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, here!" I said whilst handing him his slice of toast.

I decided to go into my void bedroom since I hadn't been in there in a while because I usually sleep in Pink's room. I close my eyes and jump into the void.
I open my eyes and see my room. I walk around tidying my room up a bit and I noticed my calendar on the wall. Today was circled on there with a little note underneath. It read...

My 425th Birthday :)

It's my birthday? Woah...how did I forget! I decided to go back to the house and left the void. I walked back up to the laundry room and walked into the living room-kitchen.

"Hey, what's up?" Alex asked me since I looked a bit excited. I haven't celebrated my birthday in...ever...I never really told Alex or Pink my birthday since they never asked and I never really celebrated it before Alex moved in and before that I lived alone!