Chapter 7~ Phone call?!📞

( Just before the chapter starts a little disclaimer: Pink's family haven't met Alex and Rusty before in this fanfic, enjoy the chapter! )

Pink's POV

I wake up to the sound of a catchy song. What is it? I walk out of my room and half-way down the stairs to hear Alex listening to All-star and all I can say is I'm disappointed that I'm enjoying it...

"Hey Alex...I need to talk to you and Rusty about something." I say to him.
Ooh..okay I'll go get him!" He says as he skips merrily to the basement.

"Hey Pink what do you wanna tell us?" Rusty asks me.
I blush.
Wait...
WHY AM I BLUSHING!
Why are you blushing Pink it's not like you like him...
YOU DONT LIKE HIM PINK!
SNAP OUT OF IT!!

"Uh..Pink....you okay?" I hear Rusty say.
"IM FINE!" I say frantically trying to get something normal out my mouth.
"Okay...?" Hes says looking a bit uncomfortable. I sigh.

"My Mom called me and said she had arranged a dinner party at my parents house saying she wanted me to bring you two both along so she could quote on quote 'get to know you both' is that okay with you guys?" I ask putting air quotes over 'get to know you both'. Arghh. She's planned something stupid hasn't she. This isn't gonna end well...

"That's cool!" Rusty says.
"So do we get food?" Alex asks.
"Really..." Rusty said disappointedly.
"What?" Alex said confused.
"Yes..you'll get food Alex.." I said.
"Sweet!" Alex cheers.

"But I do need to say, my parents are very...particular with want happens at there dinner parties..." I say.
"What do you mean?" Rusty asked looking quite confused.

"I mean, you need to wear nice clothes okay? My parents just like their dinner parties to be...proper?" I say not sure wether 'proper' was the right word to use.

"It's fine Pink I'm sure we can find something to wear." Rusty says with a reassuring smile.

"Okay well I'm gonna go get ready and once I'm done we can go, okay?" I ask.

"Fine with me!" Alex says.
"Yep." Rusty says whilst he's walking towards the laundry-room door.

I walk up the stairs and into my room.
Hmm what to wear? Maybe this? I pull out a bright green dress with a black dress. I hold the dresses over my body in-front of the mirror. NOoo. Definitely not this one. Ughh This is gonna take a while.

Rusty's POV

"Ughhh is Pink done yet she's been up there for like an hour!!" Alex whines.
"I'm sure she'll be ready soon Alex.." I say. I hope she is, these shoes are already rubbing!

"Hey guys, I'm ready!" Pink says walking down the stairs. She was wearing a short-sleeved red flannel shirt tucked into a matte black skirt and black flats.

And I can't lie. She did look good. No, she looked actually Really good. Like REALLY GOOD. What am I even thinking she's a human stop thinking those things. Ughh!

"Uh..Rusty is something wrong?" I hear Pink ask.

"Uhhhh...NOPE...everything finee...ITS FINE...IM FINE!" I shout frantically.

"Okay?" She said awkwardly and then chuckled. God her laugh sounded like an angel. I wish I could hear it all day..
CUT IT OUT RUSTY! GODD.

"Let's just go then." Alex said.

"Kay!" Pink said cheerfully.

We hopped in the car and made the mistake of letting Alex drive.
...

...

...
"ALEX TURN RIGHT!!!"
...

...
"AHHH...IM TRYING!!!"

658 words
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. I will be posting a chapter once every day but I might miss a day or two sometimes since I have a terrible sleep schedule...😅

But yeah I hope this was okay for you guys! Ooh and just so you know the next chapter is gonna have some MAJOR rink fluff I think?

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3