Chapter 18~ ice cream...🍨

PLEASE READ👇
(Hey guys quick question before the chapter. How many more chapter should I do to 20,30,40 even! Idk tbh tell me what you think coz I love writing these for you so I don't feel like ending it any time soon but yeah today chapter is gonna be quite short because I got distracted again *cough cough* frick you one direction. 😂😂)

Alex's POV

I wake up to the sound of kitty scratching on my door so I get up and answer it. "Hello?" I say to the kitty waiting for a response. "Meow!" I heard the kitty say. I pick her up and put her on my bed and talk to her for a bit. She then ran into Pink's room and Phil ran in. "PHIL!!!!" I shout and he runs onto my lap. I sit there for a while stoking Phil.

"Alex!" I hear Rusty yell from downstairs to me.

"WHAT IS IT!" I shout back.

"COME DOWN STAIRS NOW ALEX!" I hear Pink shout from downstairs. I thought she was in her room?

I walk downstairs and see Rusty and Pink standing beside the ice cream cooler. (idk what is called) Why do Pink and Rusty remind me of my parents when I was younger? I dunno. But they did look very angry, well Pink did Rusty just looked a bit sad.

"Alex did you eat all of the vanilla?!" Pink shout's.

"NO!!" I yell back.

"Don't lie to me Alex!" She says.

"I DIDNT!!" I yell.

"He might not of Pink..." Rusty says quietly.

"Rusty I KNOW he ate it all because I didn't eat any, you haven't so it must be Alex!" Pink yells.

"Why does it matter even if I did, which I didn't? I ask.

"Alex you know Rusty only likes the vanilla it's not fair on Rusty is it?" She says. Why does say care it's not like it's her favourite flavour!

"Hey why do you care!? Huh?" I say.

"Cuz...cuz...it's just not fair Alex, you shouldn't eat other people's ice cream!" She says.

"I SAID I DIDNT!!" I yell.

"Uh I don't think he ate it Pink..." Rusty whispers.

"SHUSH RUSTY, I KNOW HE DID!!" Pink says.

"FINE OKAy? I DID, IM SORRY!" I yell. I wasn't lying yesterday me and Phil were eating in my room.

"SO YOU LIED?!" Pink yells.

"YES I SORRY!!" I yell and storm upstairs.

Pinks POV

I sigh. Alex will be the death of me one day. At least I now know Alex did it.

"Did you really have to do that?" Rusty asks me.

"Yes..." I say. Rusty sighs.

"I going to summon some ice cream.." Rusty says.

"Hey while your summoning can you summon me a blanket?" I ask. It was cold down here since the window was still broken.

"Just go upstairs and get one..." he says looking a bit confusing.

"Please Rusty..." I say hugging him and looking into his eyes.

"Ughhh...fine!!" He yells.

"Thank you!" I say to him while he's going to his void.

"Yeah yeah..." he says.

553 words
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Today's was a little random and short but next chapter will be better *cough cough* Pink's *cough cough* birthday. So yeah hope you enjoyed and yeah...

Peace ✌️

🍯Bee<3