Chapter Three - Final Preparations

In the camp, Midoriya and his top lieutenants begin laying the final stages of the raid on the Yaoyorozu Villa. 

Midoriya: The camp will be heavily guarded. But if we move in the night, we should be able to sneak past the guards. 

Tokoyami: What about the patrols? Monoma has patrols posted at all times. 

Todoroki: Our spies have mapped out their patrol patterns. Our best approach is the old passageway that we used to escape. 

Bakugo: Why sneak around the shadows like a bunch of fucking cowards?! We should storm the fucking place and kill anyone stupid enough to stand in our way!

Tokoyami: That approach is suicide. We have neither the numbers nor the equipment for an all out assault. 

Bakugo scoffed at this. His Spartan nature took issue with sneaking into the Villa rather than an all out assault. 

Midoriya: Tokoyami is right Bakugo. We can't afford a frontal battle against the Romans. Our numbers are few. 

Kaminari: He's right. We're stretched thin as it is. If we charge in there, we could lose everything.

Midoriya: Then it's decided?

As Midoriya asked, everyone agreed to the plan. Even Bakugo begrudgingly agreed. 

Midoriya: Todoroki. Gather Iida and the other troops. We're marching for the Yaoyorozu Villa. If we're fortunate enough, we'll be able to send a message to Shigaraki and his allies and retake the Villa. 

As Midoriya gathered his troops for the attack on the Villa, Monoma marveled at the land he called his. He walked the grounds of the Yaoyorozu Villa where he ran into his wife Kendo. 

Monoma: Ah dear Kendo! I was wondering where my darling wife was!

Kendo: A messenger has called for you. 

Monoma: Tell him I'm busy. I'm still recovering from the lost shipment stolen by those damn Rebels. 

Kendo: He...he said it was of the upmost importance. He was sent by Emperor Shigaraki himself. 

As Kendo revealed who the messenger was from, a smile escaped Monoma's face. 

Monoma: Very well then. Send him in. We have...private matters to discuss. 

As Monoma was about to enter his private quarters, Kendo stops him. 

Kendo: Neito....you've been silent as of late. Ever since Yaoyorozu was.....

Monoma: Her treason shocked us all. I've always suspected her intentions. But to think that she was capable enough of assassinating our beloved Emperor is inconceivable. Now I must speak with Shigaraki's messenger. 

Monoma begins walking away to meet with Shigaraki's messenger. Kendo's instincts told her something was wrong with this whole thing. She knew Yaoyorozu for a long time. Kendo had doubts about the accusations. Meanwhile, Monoma met with Shigaraki's messenger. 

Monoma: What does Emperor Shigaraki want? If it's about the slave shipment, I am fully aware of what has transpired. 

Messenger: The Emperor wishes to inform you of an impending attack by the Thracian Izuku Midoriya. 

Monoma: Hhm. I highly doubt it. Even the Thracian will think twice about invading this Villa.

Messenger: Emperor Shigaraki has a spy within his camp. He says that Midoriya intends to attack your Villa in the dead of night through the secret passageway. 

Upon hearing that, Monoma became interested. He had heard about the reputation about Midoriya's prowess as a warrior. To hear that Shigaraki had a spy within his camp made this advantageous for him. 

Monoma: The secret passageway huh? It would be nice to have those troublesome Gladiators killed. I always knew that they would be bothersome. 

Messenger: Emperor Shigaraki has sent a Legion to your Villa as we speak. 

Monoma: How kind of him! Inform Emperor Shigaraki that the Thracian will be dead. And as for Yaoyorozu, she will be silenced. 

Messenger: I shall inform him immediately. 

The messenger gives a little bow to Monoma and exited the room. As Monoma reflected on the situation, a servant came in. 

Servant: You wished to see me, my lord?

Monoma: Inform the commander that I want all patrols moved into the Villa catacombs. The Legion will be patrolling the Villa from here on out. 

Servant: It will be done immediately. Anything else?

Monoma: Yes. When my guards enter the catacombs, tell them to prepare themselves. We will be having....uninvited guests coming over through the catacombs. I want them to receive a warm welcome. 

Servant: I shall notify them immediately. 

The servant left the room. As he does, Monoma takes a moment and walks around his newly acquired estate. It seemed so long ago that it once belonged to Yaoyorozu. 

Monoma: (What's your move Thracian? Come as you wish. The only you'll find here will be death. For you and all who stand with you.)

As Monoma prepares his defenses, Midoriya has gather his forces. Joining him are Bakugo and Todoroki along with a small force of rebels. Among the rebels are Iida. Midoriya then walks over to Iida. 

Midoriya: Do you wish to stay behind Tenya? I understand if you wish to stay. This will be a dangerous undertaking that can possibly end in bloodshed. 

Iida: I have nothing left Izuku Midoriya. Shigaraki's regime took everything from me. My family name has been dishonored. Fighting against this tyrant by your side is the best way to restore honor to the house of Iida. You saved me from a life as a slave under a cruel master. It would not be proper if I didn't do my part. 

Iida's words moved the former Gladiators. Even Bakugo was impressed.

Bakugo: Not bad. Maybe he'll be useful after all! Hope you're ready to spill Roman blood! We'll have all of fucking Rome drowning in it before it's over!

Iida: I will do what is needed of me. 

Midoriya: If we're lucky, our swords will only have the blood of Monoma. Now let's move out!

As Midoriya gave the word, his troops left the camp and began making the journey towards the Yaoyorozu Villa now occupied by Monoma. As they put distance from the camp, Midoriya glanced back and saw Ochaco. They both exchanged longing looks towards one another. 

Midoriya: (I will come back my love. I will come back.....)

Little did the rebels know that awaiting them at the Yaoyorozu Villa was a trap set by Emperor Shigaraki and Monoma.