the agreement

A month went but after the bathroom and type was at he's desk typing on he's computer. Chills ran up he's  spine when he saw tharn enter. He breathed in and out. Tharn stood in front of types desk. Type looked at tharn who smirked.
"Is there something i can help you with?" Keeping he's eyes on the computer.
"How's your ass now?"
"Just fine." He said through gritted teeth.
An alarm went off on he's watch reminding him he had an appointment. He got up to put some files from he's desk into a folder. Tharn walked slowly to type putting a piece of paper on the desk. It read "the agreement." Type shook he's head.
" i don't. Have time for your games." " if You can get the fuck out."
Tharn shurgged. Then type was bent over he's desk tharn putting he's head face down next to the piece of paper.
"If i were you id read it or there will be consequences."
Type looked back at tharn and pushed himself up.
"Leave!" He almost shouted.
"Read it type."
Then tharn left.
Type watched him go putting he's hand over he's chin. He looked down at the paper. From the type he knew it wasn't business related. He crumbled it up and threw it away before he left for he's appointment.
The next day was bad, he had put important files on tharns desk, when he wasn't there.
They were both called to the bosses office.
"I put them there at 1030."
"I don't have them."
"Well"
the boss interjected
"one of you is lying."
"Have type look in he's office i think he forgot."
Type flashed tharn a look, tharn shrugged.
"Go look."
They all followed type and sure enough the files were inside types desk.
"But i put them on tharns at 1030."
Type was dumbfounded.
The boss huffed.
"Tharn could you leave us please."
Tharn nodded and type eyed tharn who smiled while he closed the door. Type was furious he looked wherever for tharn finally finding him about to leave on the elevator. He grabbed tharn turned him around throwing him up against the wall putting he's hands on he's collor.
"Are you insane, you lost us 10,000"
Tharn chuckled and moved types hands off from.he's collar leaning close.
"No you lost your company 10000." "Your the one who didn't listen, this is your consequence."
Types lips parted and he's brow crissed.
"You did that just because i.didn't read your piece of paper?"
He nodded and reached into he's pocket giving type a business card. He then pushed the botton to the elevator. Type watched has tharn left.
The card read "bangkok hotel at 1230 room 309."
Type flinched.
"What the fuck."
He looked up to the numbers on the door and slide the key card in. He heard the shower going, type put he's jacket down on a chair and looked out the window.
Tharn came out half naked drying he's hair.
"Surprised you came." He sneered.
"I don't want another "consequence." He bit the word. Tharn went over to a brief case grabbing a piece of paper nodding.
"Good boy."
"Im not a dog."
"You will be after you read this."
Tharn handed type a projection of he's work. Type shrugged.
"I don't understand."
Tharn sat down on the edge of the bed looking up at type.
"Ever since the bathroom day you've been doing better at work, gaining more revenue."
"And?" Type gulped.
"I think if you know if you have a consequence for if you don't listen to me yourll do better."
Type was confused.
"Lets go with this then, when our companies have to work together I'm going to fuck the shit out of you and depending on your performance that day you can decide if i fuck you hard or soft."
Type shuttered.
"Why fuck me at all?"
"Well first because its humiliation. Second from all the years you humiliated me in school its your turn. Third i think doing this you will bring more money to the company in which i have stocks in."
Type was highly confused.
He shook he's head.
"Your fucking crazy."
He put the files on the table and headed to the chair to get he's coat. Tharn grabbed he's arm. Spinning him around on the bed. Sitting on he's ass he could feel tharns erection. Tharn pinned types arms to the sides.
"Don't you fucking dare, get off."
Tharn chuckled.
"You don't see the big picture fine."
He then grabbed a rope from under the bed he was hiding and started to tie types wrists.
"Fucking stop"
Being fully tied tharn spun type around so he could see him. He looked down unbottoning he's shirt. Type could only but watch what tharn was doing. With a smile he revealed types body he leaned down licking he's nipple and tracing the other with he's finger. Type gritted he's teeth he was trying hard not to get aroused. Tharn chuckled feeling types member stiffen.
" i see someone wants to play."
"Damn you" type bit he's lips. Tharn went down removing types pants and boxers completely. He grabbed he's twitching member and started to jerk him off fast. Type leaned he's head into the blanket to muffle he's moans. Tharn leaned over type to lick he's neck. Type moaned loudly he's member oozed pre cum and got even harder. Tharn looking over type licked his lips.
"If your a good boy ill remove the rope"
Type trembled and gulped. Not knowing why he wanted the rope to stayed tied. Somehow it turned him on more even thou he was in pain from.the rope.
"Piss off."
Tharn smirked. He leaned to whisper into he's ear.
"I think someone likes this."
"Damn You." Type moaned.
Tharn quickly removed he's towel showing he's erection to type who swallowed.
"Don't."
"Will you be good?"
Type nodded. Tharn got up type let he's head fall. He tried to un do.he's wrists. Tharn came back surprising type and opening he's legs. He poured lube on he's cock and around types hole and a little inside.
"What the fuck, ill be good." He looked up and down at tharn who smiled.
"That's why your getting lube, I'm still going to fuck you."
Types eyes went wide he thrashed around. Tharn wasn't having that he leaned he's whole body on type putting he's hand over he's mouth. He penetrated hard making type scream into he's hand. After awhile the thrusting got softer and tharn put he's hand on the other side of type moaning into he's side. Type had he's head to the other side moaning passionately. Tharn with he's other hand started to jerk type off again he was getting close. He leaned up to type seeing himbiting he's lip.and closing he's eyes. Grabbing he's chin he licked he's lips and forced he's tonuge into types mouth. They frenched kissed, while type started to thrust into tharns hand. Tharn going faster stopped kissing type to put he's head on he's forehead and pumped harder moaning. Finally they both came at the same time. Types seed flying all over he's chest and tharns seed filling up type. Tharn opened he's eyes to see type was staring at him. They both looked at each other.til tharn lightly smack types chin to the side and he got off type. They both laid on there backs slowly breathing normally. Tharn looked at type and  he smiled.
" Your such a filthy pervert."
Type opened he's eyes to grimace at tharn.
He leaned towards type who flinched and he un tied the rope. Type brought he's wrists to where he could see them. He rubbed he's wrists he knew brusies were going to.form he frowned.
Seeing that tharn chuckled.
"Who would have thought type would be into bondage."
Type rolled he's eyes. Tharn was the first to get up and get dress leaving type on the bed. He went into he's jacket and got a cigarette. Lighting it he went into he's briefcase and pulled out a letter and left it on the desk. He leaned over type again grabbing him by the hair. Type groaned.
"Read this one you slut." He blew out smoke to types face and threw he's head down. Type leaned half way up putting he's hand to he's head.
"Better clean your self up." He chuckled.
Type eyed tharns back has he left he slowly got up to groan  he's lower back was in un believable pain. He went to the desk and leaned over.

The agreement
1. When i text you, you better show.
2. You tell anyone ill make your life a living hell.
3. Show this agreement to anyone ill make sure your ass gets kicked.
4. Never be late
5. Concentrate on your job
6. Don't fuck any one else
7. Don't flirt with anyone else

P.s you choose how each time will be, don't fuck with me type.