who is tharn

"Tharn, ah damn it." Type was breathing breathlessly under tharn who was thrusting deep into his cavity. He leaned over him to whisper in his ear.
"Not my fault your so damn tight."
Type moaned under tharn. After they came type fell asleep on the bed while tharn took a quick shower type was spent. After the car tharn fucked type again in his home. Tharn went to type wiping his hair from his face and smiling. Type even being 21 looked like a baby when he slept. Tharn started to rub his thumb over types mouth.
"Can you believe i have feeling for you and i have since we first met?"
High school days
Tharn competed with a boy named type for a year he didn't even know why. His father said he was the best at t university and he was going to transfer to tharns.
"You better beat him in everything he applys for." His father yelled at tharn in the face.
The first meeting.
On the first day of school tharn was sitting down after he registered. He was waiting to see this type, he was probably just some whinning small good for Nothing kid.
"Type kanawut?"
Tharn leaned up looking at the teacher who said his name and eyes widen. There stood a boy who was very handsome who had a breathtaking smile. Tharn never felt this way before. His father came back from the bathroom to look at his son and then at type.
"That's the boy you have to beat to the ground."
Tharn nodded. He gulped.
Weeks past without them formally meeting and tharn silently stalked him. Type was very social and talkative he was even good with the ladies. Tharn did what he was told and made sure he was in everything type was in from chess to extra things.
The next day tharn was getting something from his locker til another boy knocked into him.
"Iim ssorry."
The boy bent down to give tharn his book back. Tharn mentally gasped type was even cuter close up but what his father told him he breathed in heavy.
"Watch were your going."
Then he hit shoulders with type who was left there grimacing.
"What a rude person."
Tharn heard that has he left.
"I'm sorry." He breathed silently.
The next few months tharn made sure type hated him he picked on him he stole girls from him and he bullied him when he could. Tharn was in his dorm he couldnt stop thinking of type even thou he had a beautiful girl laying next to him. Tharn was frustrated. He never felt anything like this to him it was annoying.
A week later the track team was having a race and he saw type. Tharns father was there texting him.
"You better win, I'm not here to see my son fail."
Tharn grimaced. The race went down and type won. Internally tharn was happy for the boy. After type humiliated him he walked off to meet his father.
"Maybe next time.."
He was cut off from a slap. He looked to the side mesmerized.
"Your nothing but a failure."
Then his father walked off. Tharn started to hear laughter he looked at type for the first time in anger. He saw type going to the locker rooms. Tharn got a horrible idea. He went to his locker and found something he could put over his face. It was time mr. Perfect was humiliated.
He waited til everyone left. Type just got out of the shower tharn opened the door locking it.
"Hello?" Type called.
Tharn got behind type and he threw him into the lockers. He couldn't help himself the humiliation the frustration came all out. He tortured type and tharn couldn't get enough. He was touching type and type was moaning. Tharn really wanted to fuck him but he couldn't bring him self too. After he was done he looked at a trembling type. What have I've done. Tharn shook it off.
" Fucking pervert, keep your eyes to the locker if you see me ill tell everyone how you came into my hands." He said outloud mostly to him self. He instructed type not to look or he was going to get a consequence. Back in.the dorms tharn was mentally kicking himself. He looked at himself in the mirror.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, your nothing but a filthy disgusting pervert." He breathed trembling placing his forhead on the cold mirror. That night he couldn't sleep. A month went by before he saw type and tharn was shocked from what he found. Type was alone, he was shaken tharn could tell. Tharn breathed and walked towards type standing in front of him looking down.
"Are you okay?"
Type flinched and put his back pack on.
"Lleave me alone."
Tharn watched has type left. Did he just stutter? Tharn felt ashamed. Type. Didn't deserve this.
Tharn woke up suddenly his head pounding. He looked around he was in his house. He left types he knew he couldn't stay they were lovers not boyfriends. Tharn sat on the edge of his bed.
"Im such an asshole."