I'm done

Tharn stood in front of type putting on his tie with a sullen expression. They had to go back to work in an hour and tharn didn't want to be with people, he wouldn't be able to touch type til later. Type smiled.
"Don't you look sad."
Tharn looked narrowly at type. He grabbed the back of his head titling it to the side.
"Who's sad?"
Type laughed. He pushed.
"You"
Tharn smirked and pulled type in a kiss. Type couldn't stop feeling the pleasure of what tharn gave him or the fact that he now knows this is real.
Pulling into the parking lot tharn looked at type again. They both looked at each other smiling. I've never been in a relationship but i want to be in this one. Tharn thought. He pulled type in for another kiss. They locked lips and explored everywhere. Tharn. Started to try and un button types shirt. Type pushed gently back.
"We can't here."
Tharn leaned back and smirked.
"Are you being bad?"
Types lips parted he smirked.
"I guess i am."
Tharn chuckled.
"Ill get you later then."
Type leaned to tharn they were very close.
"You better." He breathed un evenly.
Then he gave tharn a second kiss and chuckled leaning back getting out of the car. Tharn had to stay for a minute, his cock was hard, plus he didn't want to give anyone any ideas. Type was his. Type got to the board meeting first and sat down smiling. One of his fellow employees Walked by.
"I guess the boss told you, your so lucky."
Gulf un folded his arms, confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Everyone then started to follow in, tharn came in last. There boss went over to type putting his hand on him smiling. Tharn looked questionally to the boss and has he sat down.
"We have a new client and this guy here is going to seduce cindy of the chocolate company."
Types lips parted and he looked over to tharn who sat down eyes going wide.
"Cindy called me this morning and she will bring in 50,000, type she wants a home cooked dinner tonight."
Tharn folded his arms over his chest.
"Um boss maybe."
"No maybes i saw your resume i know what you cooked in high school this will work seduce her type i know you can do it."
He patted him on the back. Type kept he's eyes on tharn who couldn't look at him. Tharn was pissed. He would be cooking for another and he would have to touch her maybe even. He bit his cheek til he tasted blood.
The rest of the meeting went fast, types eyes never left tharn. The boss called an early day for them. Tharn left first and type followed.
His boss stopped him.
"She'll be there at 5, cook her favorite its anything Italian."
"Um sir maybe someone."
The boss turned around.
"Type be there at 5, there's no excuse."
He looked down. He signed walking out. Tharn was over by the elevators. Type heart beat unevenly. He walked over to him. Tharn didn't even look. They rode in silence type followed him to his car. Tharn chirped his car alarm type froze. Tharn went to the drivers side and stood there.
"Get in type."
He ducked in starting the car. Type breathed in. He went into the car and tharn went towards types place in silence. Type couldn't stop biting his lip.
He pulled up and turned off the engine. Inhaling he looked at type. Type looked down nervous.
"Your just going to cook, nothing more. Do you understand me?"
Type looked at tharn who looked at type in anger.
"Right type!"
Type flinched.
He nodded.
Tharn relaxed a little.
"No touching, no kissing and above all no."
He shut his eyes.
Types lips parted.
"Do you really think after what you told me and asked of me that id do that?"
Tharn eyes opened he turned his head to look at type.
"Your mine."
"I know."
They stared at each other. Tharn relaxed further he grabbed types head kissing him hard and passionately. Type put his arms around tharns head playing with his hair. They parted keeping there forheads together.
"And Your moving in with me."
Type nodded.
Tharn breathed in. He let go of type and motioned with his chin for him to go. Type signing got out to duck his head in.
"Ill see you after?"
Tharn nodded.
Type smiled. Tharn drove off pissed.
Type looked at the clock it was 5 min to 5 he signed plating his table. Tharn please don't be mad. Exactly 5 he heard a knock on his door, looking in the mirror he fixed his tie.
"You can do this."
He opened the door Cindy smiled. She was a petite woman with a gorgeous smile. Type lead her in not knowing tharn was watching from afar.
They went right to business. Type sold her a pitch and they ate in smiles and laughter. I forgot i can flirt he chuckled to him self. Seeing types smile Cindy couldn't help her self she reached to place her hand on type he flinched spilling the wine everywhere.
"O I'm so sorry."
She got up laughing.
"Its okay."
Both there shirts were soak and he went to his closet getting her one of he's shirts to wear. He handed her one and left giving her some privacy and he went in his room changing.
Tharn was outside tapping his fingers on the wheel. He couldn't take it.
Hearing a knock Cindy got up buttoning her new shirt. She opened the door, tharn was looking down at her and what she was wearing. He knew that was types shirt from the size.
"O hello can i help you?"
Type hearing the door opening went though his door looking buttoning his shirt, he froze.
"Tharn?"
Tharn looked from type to cindy and he got pissed. He turned around heading back to his car. Cindy stayed confused and type ran after him.
"Just give me a moment."
Cindy nodded and closed the door.
Tharn went to his car fuming. Type opened the door looking at tharn.
"Tharn please let me explain."
"Get the fuck out of my car type."
He gripped the steering wheel.
"Tharn its not what it looks like."
"You nullified the agreement, this."
He pointed to him then type.
"Its over, get out."
"But tharn."
Tharn reached over and unlock the passenger door opening it, looking directly at type.
"This was Nothing but business i said what i had to say to keep fucking your body, now get out."
"But. You. Me. Move. In?" It camed out half strangled.
"I don't want to waste money at hotels anymore plus its the ultimate humiliation, get you to move in, use you up and throw your needy ass out on the streets!"
Type sat there frozen. He's heart sank. It wasent real. It was all Just business, tharn said what he had to, to keep it going. He never liked me it was all Just to humiliate. Type got mad.
"But don't you want to listen to how i fucked her?"
Tharn turned his head forward closing his eyes.
"Get out" he gritted his teeth.
"But tharn don't you want to hear how soft she is compared to you, how she moans lighter then you."
Tharn had it, he turned around pissed. He grabbed types throat and hard making type gasp.
"Gget out." He sobbed in anger.
Type couldn't believe tharn. He didn't believe he would do this. Type found un known strength. He took both his hands and clawed tharns hands making him feel pain he got him off and he pushed him hard. With one finger he pointed at tharn.
"You are never ever going to touch me again."
He got out slamming the door walking quickly to his house. Tharn left speeding down the street. His face. Was saturated with his tears and he was shouting to himself.
"Your a damn fool tharn a complete moron." "My heart was falling for you." "I loved you."
Back at types house his heart was gone. Cindy was at the table soakimg up the wine with an towel.
"Is everything okay?"
Type nodded moving away from the door.
"He was just here to help me with my transfer."
"Tranfer?"
He nodded.
"I'm being transferred and I'm moving."
"But before i do."
He put his hand on Cindy.
"Can my company have your business?"
She nodded.
Type smiled. After Cindy left and he got the papers signed. He packed a bag and went to a hotel. In his car he put in for a transfer to an unknown company and he called leasing agents. Type was done.