think twice

Type was hard at work trying to find a way out. There were a few places that didn't do business with this one. He got a few offers but time was running out. In a week time it would be the time, he flinched even thanking about it. He had to keep everything under wraps he knew if tharn knew what he was thinking he would never escape or maybe he wouldn't care. If type left he knew tharn would be praised more and this whole this would be over. Type looked at he's watch it was already close to midnight. He rubbed he's eyes shut off he's computer and went out to lock he's door. He froze he saw tharn outside talking to someone. The person had he's mouth near he's ear. Tharns eyes went wide and he. Looked mad at type who looked at him back with anger and walked quickly away. In the elevator he could only think. Why was tharn there? Why did he look at me like that? Letting the thoughts go he shurgged he went home going straight to bed he had to talk to a few people tomorrow about transferring.
He awoke to a loud banging from hes front door. He looked at hes clock it was 4am. Groaning he got up and opened he's door.
"What the fuck do you know..."
He stopped he's eyes going wide. Tharn was standing at he's doorway and he looked tipsy or drunk he couldn't tell which one. He's eyes were all blood shot. Looking up and down he looked at the door and tried to slam it im tharns face. He was to quick. Type stumbled back and watch tharn lean against the door feeling for the lock and locking it. He looked at type with pure anger in he's eyes. Type tried to get a handle of the situation.
"What the fuck tharn get out of my house, I'm going to call the police."
He eyed he's phone that was near him and he tried to reached for it. Tharn was always quicker. He pushed type to the wall pinning him down.
"What the fuck!  Get off of me."
Tharn laughed.
"You fucking pervert, homo jackass get off of me."
Tharn eyes widen he put he's hands on types throat. Type put he's hands to where tharns was. Tharn didn't apply to much pressure and he then started to rub types lips with he's thumbs. Type flinched and breathed in deep. Tharn took a minute to look at the situation he saw he was on top of type he then looked at him wickedly slowly moving mere inches to he's face.
"You've been bad."
Type eyes narrowed.
"You think you can leave really?"
Type mentally kicked himself.
"You don't think i don't someone trailing your every move." He chuckled.
Type looked at tharn biting he's inner cheek.
"Now I'm going to show you why not to piss me off!"
Type looked at tharn with fear in he's eyes. Tharn wrestled type to he's bed shredding he's clothes off. He did nothing slow he did nothing to give type good pleasure. After a minute type wouldn't stop gasping.in pain. Tharn had to put both hands over type to shut him up. Tharn was fucking type hard on he's ass with no lube no saliva he wasn't even touching types hard cock. Type could only bare it. Tharn was to strong for him. Eventually he came not allowing. Type to cum. He stayed on type with he's hands over he's mouth breathing hard.
"Next time don't piss me off and don't try to leave!"
He got off type who just looked to the wall trembling from the pain. Tharn left without another word.