why can't i

Type stayed away from tharn who didn't seem to mind. Thoughts plauged his mind. Maybe tharn likes me. Maybe his doing all this not to humiliate me. They were at the office in a meeting, tharn eyed type seeing him being deep in thought. After it finished there bosses invited everyone to a bar not far. Type walked with some employees and tharn took his car. He parked in a parking lot seeing type laughing and going inside.
"I have to show him i don't have feelings for him, he can never."
He let the thought drop. Most of the night type stayed away drinking and talking. Tharn however. Was in the corner taking to a woman. Type glanced making a grimace. Tharn was all over her. Why am i upset? He shook the thought. Eventually he had to go to the bathroom excusing himself from the other partners who told type they had to go. Walking he looked to the corner booth they weren't there. He signed. He walked to the mens room and froze. Tharn had the girl pinned she was half exposed. He's hand was unbottoning her shirt while his mouth was at her neck. He looked to the door to see who had entered. Type went pale. He's heart dropped. Tharn smiled and shrugged.
"Can i help you with something?"
Type shook his head. Ignoring tharn he went to a stale peed and washed his hands hearing the moans come from the shameless girl. He left without looking at tharn. He went right back to the bar and took a shot. Maybe the agreement is over with. He thought. A man looked towards type and walked over to him.
"Bad day?"
Type looked to the man who smiled. The man looked towards types drink. Type nodded. The man got the bartenders attention to give him another. Type looked questionally at the man.
"Thanks."
Then he took the shot making a sour face. The man put he's hand on his shoulder and  leaned to whisper in his ear.
"Do you want to step out for a minute?"
Type flinched the man smiled. Tharn was probably fucking the girl in the bathroom. But other then tharn could he let another Man fuck him. Type didn't know what to do but the man grabbed types hand pulling him to the exit. Type looked once more at the bathroom. He signed.
Once outside the man pushed type into the alley wall kissing his neck fiercely. Type felt uncomfortable he only thought of tharn. The man put his hand up types shirt squeezing his nipple type moaned a little confused.
Tharn in the bathroom couldn't get it up. He kept licking the woman's neck but he felt nothing.
"Ah don't stop your making me wet." She moaned.
Tharn signed. These were not the type of moans he wanted to hear. He was kidding himself and he also showed type what he wanted to show him. He leaned awayfrom the woman and walked out her yelling after him.
"Where the fuck?"
Tharn went to the bar looking for type wanting to take him back to a hotel room. He looked around tharn shrugged he probably left after what he saw. Tharn left walking a bit outside texting type where to meet him til he froze. He heard types painful moan. Tharn looked towards the alley at two dark figures. He heard the moan again types moan his moan.
Type in the alleyway bit his lip. He was not enjoying this man's kissing but he didn't know why. He was doing the same thing tharn did. After only a moment the man was off type. Type opened his eyes seeing tharn in front of him breathing hard after he punched the guy. The man looked at tharn and then at type.
"Your not worth it."
The man retreated leaving them in the alleyway. Tharn was livid. Type gulped and focused on his breathing.
"Why, why did you do that?"
Tharn flinched. He turned towards type and pushed him to the wall hard.  He put one hand on types chest and another at his crotch grabbing it tight type groaned.
"This is mine." "Didn't you read the agreement."
Type got mad. And he found some strength he pushed tharn.
"You were just fucking some girl."
Tharn chuckled maniacally.
"I Can fuck whoever i want you cannot."
Type flinched. He looked tharn dead in the eye.
"Then go fuck her then and leave me the hell alone!"Type tried to walk away. Tharn was quicker. He grabbed types wrist hard making him follow.
"Let go."
Tharn getting to his car was the only one left in the lot. He pushed type into. The back pushing him down. Type struggled. Tharn was on top of type he reached into a pocket pulling out hand cuffs. Types eyes widen.
"No!"
He shouted trying to get away. Tharn smacked type. Type dazed let tharn put the hand cuff around his wrist placing the other hand cuff to the door. He put his hands Around types throat making him look up.
"You've been bad type, its time for a. Consequence."
Types eyes widen. Tharn ripped his shirt opened and pulled down his pants. He pulled his legs up to his waist wrapping them around. Tharn pulled his cock outn from his pants and went straight into type making him groan in pain. Tharn thrusting into type made type look at his wrist in the hand cuff he tried to get out from it. He eventually closed his eyes. The pain was unbearable. Tharn started to relax thrusting slower into him. He opened his eyes to look down at type who was trying not to cry. He then looked towards his wrist that started to get cut from type trying to get out of it. Tharn signed, regret settled in. He thrusted slowly putting his forhead on types. Type flinched away keeping his eyes closed. Tharn with one hand started to make circles around types nipple. Type bit his lip. Tharn smiled. Tharn leaned his head down licking his nipple lightly then sucking hard. Type moaned and tharn. Smiled. He put one hand to types cock and jerked it slow. Type started to relax. He started to thrust into tharns hand. Tharn looking back at the hand cuff un cuffed it making type finally look at tharn. He eyed him questionally. He shrugged thrusting deeper into type. Type dugged his fingers on tharns shoulders shutting his eyes once more. Tharn went to types neck leaving wet kisses. Type moaned from the pain and pleasure getting all mixed up. Cummimg hard tharn leaned over to kiss types brusied wrist.
Tharn went to sit at the drivers seat leaving type in the back. They both smoked a Cigarette. Type pulled up his pants and looked out the window lost. Tharn was looking at type.
"I won't fuck anyone else."
"But i will never fall for you this is just business."
Type took a deep breathe.
I think I've fallen for you. He thought.
Without getting a response tharn looked out his window.
I can't let you know the truth type.