fuming mad

Type couldn't believe he somehow forgot that day. Drinking helped he knew and time, but how could he forget. How could tharn do such a thing when they were kids? What the fuck was wrong with him? Why the fuck would he do that? He took humiliating type to a whole new level.
2 weeks passed but type was pissed. Not one day went by he didn't think of tharn and what he did and what he was doing. He was happy there companies were on break from one another so he could process this but he knew they were going into a new project next month and it was going to be long. Type tried to think of a way to get tharn to stop all of this and just leave him the hell Alone. Nothing came to mind. Type had connections but he knew better. They weren't has good has tharns he knew if tharn really tried type could be living on the street in a box. Type shook he's head staring at he's computer screen. Tharn had to pay but type didn't know how. If type tried to get revenge then tharn would do something worse. Type rubbed he's lower back without thinking. Finishing work he had to confront tharn. Maybe tharn knew what type knew he would leave him alone. Maybe this was enough to make tharn see how much he hurt type in the past to stop hurting him now. Type breathed in after he got into the company car and went to tharns company. He looked at hes watch 11 maybe he was still there. Seeing he's door cracked open he saw tharn typing with he's chin in he's hand. Types member twitched. He closed he's eyes knock it off.
He went forward closing the door. Tharn looked at type seeing he's business like posture and sat up in he's chair. Type walked towards tharn keeping he's eyes down. Reaching he's desk he kept he's eyes down and folded he's arms across he's chest.
"I need to talk to you."
Tharns eyes squinted.
"I want you to leave me alone."
Tharn chuckled.
"I have left you alone."
"Even when our companies start to do. Business again i need you to stay away from me."
Tharn laughed.
"No."
Type gritted he's teeth. He breathed in deeply.
"I know it was you back when we were. In high school. In the boys locker room."
"And?"
Type flinched he finally looked at tharn who was smiling.
"Took you long enough what 7 years." He shrugged.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" "Do you even care what you did to me?"
Tharn moved around he's chair getting up and walking towards he's door not saying a word. He locked he's door to types confusion.
"Do i even care?" He questioned.
"You beat me then you ridiculed me."
"And you did that plenty to me in school."
Tharn smiled looking back at type leaning against the door.
"So just because i did it to you, you think you have the right to do it back."
Type looked at tharn questionally and confused.
"So your trying to say you can do whatever humiliated thing to me and i can't do anything back."
"That's right."
Type grimaced.
"Your insane."
"Our parents made us compete with each other and you and i.fell right into the role."
Tharn started to walked towards type.
"Neither of us fought against it neither of us seemed to try and stop it."
Tharn got right in front of types face.
" and you someone with a family like yours tried to best someone like me in the family I'm.in, you think i would let you."
"What are you talking about?"
"You came from a loving home you didn't need to compete with me, me who was an only child me who only had my dad."
Tharn took a step closer to type hearing him gulp.
"I needed to win i needed to prove myself, you could have had anything you want, you didn't even have to work on it."
He grabbed types head and pulled he's hair making type groan.
" my family didn't come from money like yours my family bulit this business from the ground up."
Tharn took he's other hand and started to unbuckle types pants.
"Hey" type yelped.
He put he's hands on tharns making him stop. Tharn gave him a piercing stare. Type regrettably put he's hands on either side of he's body putting them on tharns desk. Continuing to look at type in the eyes he slide he's hand down to a limp.type that went quickly hard. Tharn moved he's head towards types ear.
" You humiliated me in school"
He grabbed types stiffing member hard making type groan in pain.
"Im going to humiliate you now."
He moved  hes hands from type going straight down to his crotch pulling down he's pants and boxers reveling a twitching oozing precum cock. Type could only breathe and look down at tharn who smiled.
"Your just a filthy fucking pervert."
Before type could do anything tharn put he's whole length into he's mouth. Type bucked from the pleasure. Tharn licked everywhere making type moan. Hearing it he quickly put he's hands over he's mouth. Minutes seemed to fly past them. Tharn was getting type all wet. Type couldn't take anymore he's face was turning red from stifling he's moans. He tried to put he's hands on tharns head to get him to stop, that was a big mistake. Tharn eyeing type knowing what he was going to do stopped sucking and put he's hand on types member.
"Stop me and ill bite."
Type flinched.
Tharn went right back into sucking and he started to suck hard. Type was close. Tharn took the member out to start jerking him off. Type came all over. Tharn laughed.
"That was quick, have you've been without me?"
Type shuttered.
"Shut up." He squeaked.
Tharn not being done took some of the saliva and some of types seed and he pushed it into he's rectum. Type gasped.
"What the fuck are you doing?"
Tharn got up quick grabbed types head with a fisful of hair and spun him around leaning him on he's desk. He kept one hand on the back of types head and  another on he's belt unbuckling it.
"Don't!" Type squirmed.
"Your fault for coming here!"
Then he was inside type not caring about the pain he might be experiencing. He thrusted in hard and deep not caring. Type on the other hand couldn't stop moaning. The pain the pleasure was getting mixed up and he was in ecstasy. They both breathed intuned to each other. Tharn finally let go of types head to place it on the left side of him. The other hand went to types member tharn was going to make type cum again. Types head laid to the side breathing in and out moaning. Tharn thrusted harder and deeper they both were close. Tharn stopped abruptly taking he's cock out. Type laid there confused. Tharn leaned over type and whispered in he's ear.
"Tell me how much you want this cock, tell me."
Type closed he's eyes.
"Tell me"
Type breathed in and he gritted he's teeth.
"Iii want it."
Tharn chuckled.
"You want what?"
He put he's tip on he's hole teasing it.
"Damn you." He breathed.
"Ii want your cock." He stuttered hitting he's forehead on the desk. Tharn.smiled putting he's cock back into type and jerking him off hard again.
Type could only moan louder.
Thrusting deep hitting types prostate they both came. Tharn kept thrusting even thou he came. He kept he's cock inside type using both he's hands to steady himself on the table. He looked down at a shaking type. He slowly took he's cock out slapping type hard on he's ass. He went around shut down he's computer taking he's things from the chair.
"Clean your self up and lock the door when you leave."
Type trembled.
Tharn stopped by the door and looked back. He smiled.
"See you in a month."