the promise

Type woke up sore he felt a heavy weight on his chest. Slowly opening his eyes he saw tharn asleep. His eyes widen and he slapped his forhead. He looked over to the night stand and saw a glass of water. He was very thirsty.  slowly trying to move without waking tharn he felt something hard and cold on his ankle.  Looking down he saw the chain. He looked angrily at tharn. What the fuck? He slowly put his ankle up trying to examine, thinking it could be fake but no. He flopped his head back to the pillow signing. He felt tharn twitched looking at tharns eyes They were looking straight at type. Type grimaced.
He moved his ankle making a noise and tharn shrugged.
"Your not leaving." "Your going to be my play thing."
"Play thing?" Type gulped.
"I need to go to the bathroom."
Tharn put his hand on types chin making him look at him.
"Promise me Yourll stay."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Type?"
He nodded.
"Ill stay til Sunday night." "Just take this off."
Tharn smiled. He reached into his drawer and grabbed the key. Leaning down he unlocked type kissing the bruise that started to form. He leaned back to lay down on the bed while type had sat up. He looked down at tharn with narrowed eyes. Shrugging he went to get the water downing it. He walked to the bathroom to relieve himself. Looking in the mirror he signed. What was he doing? His feelings for tharn was too much.
Walking back silently he eyed his clothes. He bit his inner cheek. Slowly bending down he grabbed his shirt. A floor board squeaked. Type flinched and froze.
"Don't think about it." Tharn said without moving.
He patted the bed. Type signed he surrendered. Type went back to lay by tharn but laid the other way not facing him. Tharn looked at types back and smiled. He was quickly on type hugging him. Type was surprised but contented. They both feel back to sleep.
Next morning the light woke up tharn. He felt the bed but type wasent there. Looking down neither was his clothes. Damn it. Tharn quickly got up to go to the kitchen to get his phone. He stopped. He saw type and he was cooking. Tharn froze. Type spun Around with the food to see tharn. He shrugged and put the plates down on the table. He sat down eating. Tharn was surprised. Sitting down directly across from type he dug in and the food was amazing.
"Mmm"
"Good?"
Tharn nodded.
"Remember we took home ec in second year."
Tharn smirked he remembered that class it was the one thing his dad didn't mind him failing at.
They both ate in silence til type and tharn were done. He took there plates and went into the kitchen to clean them. Tharn watched type leaning in the door frame. Type looked like a wife to tharn. Type kept his head down cleaning the dishes til he froze. Tharn was hugging him from behind.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm still hungry."
"What else would you.." Type was cut off.
Tharn put his hands down types pants. Type froze what he was doing.
"Ttharn?" He stuttered.
Tharn licked his neck leaving fresh saliva and hickeys on him. Type moaned leaning slightly more forward into the sink. Not being able to jerk him off properly tharn pushed down types pants.
"Hhey." Type objected.
Tharn put both his hands back on type. One playing with his head that oozed sticky precum and the other teasing his length. Type moaned bucking his head back further into tharn. Tharn smirked.
"Don't forget the dishes."
Type bit his lip. He couldn't considerate.
Tharn pumped him up and down not wavering.
"If you don't finish then."
He stopped abruptly teasing type. He stopped but he kept his hands on him.
"Damn it."
Type started too clean the dishes again then tharn started again. Type had to bite his lip hard. Soon he was done he leaned into the sink moaning.
"Good boy."
Type moaned.
Tharn spun type around going straight to his knees he looked up at type who was crimson red. He smirked putting types whole length into his mouth.
"Ttharn"
But it was no use. Tharn licked and sucked on types member. Type kept his hands on the counter top looking down at tharn he started to thrust. Cummimg tharn swallowed and sucked til type was dry. Type moaned loudly. Tharn slowly got up and leaned into type to his ear.
"Told you i was hungry."
Type twitched.
Tharn grabbed types hand and they went back to the bedroom. Tharn ravished type. He pushed him on the bed tearing off his clothes. He put his hands gently around types neck while fully lubed pushed himself in. Type groaned in ecstasy. Tharn thrusted hard into type. He kissed type roughly exploring his mouth and his tongue. They both weaved them in a dance both not getting enough. Type put his hands on tharns Back pulling him close. Tharn left types neck putting his hands on either side of type thrusting harder and deeper. Type bucked pulling tharn closer. Tharn went for types ear.
"Tell me you want to.cum"
Type twitched.
"Tell me to fuck you harder."
Type moaned. His head was fuzzy he couldn't think he surrendered to tharn.
"Aaah fuck me, fuck me deep, i want to."
He paused feeling tharn getting harder inside of his rectum.
"O god make me cum."
Without another minute they both came. Tharn seed was inside of type again. Tharn licked types lips they both went into a passionate kiss. Tharn fell on type he was worn out. Type gulped and put his hand on the back of tharns playing with his hair. Tharn hugged type tightly. Type signed Looking towards the ceiling, defeated. Im in love you tharn.