From the Mouth of Drunkards,

You will learn the truth..

○●○●○

"LET ME GO YOU OLD HAG!!! AAAAGGGH...!!!" Inosuke screeches with all his might, trashing around and flailing his hands as [M/n] capture him in his arms.

"Shut it! I'm just trying to get a good look at your...!" the demon manage to capture both of inosuke's hands, he then swiftly took off the boar head his 'victim' wore.

"TCH!" inosuke gave up once his face is fully uncovered. He pouted as his friends only look at him with mixed emotions. The grip on his waist loosen, he felt [M/n] visibly shaking.

"I see..." the demon trailed off, "you're hashibira Inosuke..? Hashibira...." he acted off. Seemingly in a daze and deep thoughts. He fully let go off inosuke before heading back inside his house while muttering something.

"What is wrong with that old hag??!!"

Inosuke picked up his boar mask, putting it on his head carefully. He began to wonder what's up with his face and his name. Because once [M/n] heard his last name, he demands to look at his face. Of course, inosuke wouldn't comply without a fight, and thus, these things happened.

He hastily follows [M/n] inside his hut, curious and wanting explanation. He found him in his storage room, with liquor and smoke. Inosuke flinched at the overwhelming smell.

The demon looked at Inosuke, almost tearing up, before he got up and walk up to him. He stands tall as he stare at the teen. "I'll make sure you're okay," he simply said while patting Inosuke's head. This leaves Inosuke confused and somewhat, soft. The Demon then left out of the storage room.

○●○●○

"Thank you for all you've done for us [M/n]-Kun," tanjiro beams, after lowering his head to bow.

"Mhmm," a puff of smoke seeped out of [M/n]'s mouth, "Don't mention it, just be safe and watch out for demons lurking."

Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu eagerly nod their heads at his words.

"If you ever need a helping hand, call me. Anywhere, anytime, I'll come for sure." He simply said, before gushing the trio to finally take their journey.

The group bid their final goodbyes, before stepping out of [M/n]'s territory. As their backs are turned, the crate in which nezuko sleeps opens.

[M/n] raised his eyebrow as he watch nezuko carefully popping out her head to peak. The younger Kamado realised they are continuing their journey. She looked at [M/n] and waved her small hands as a sign of good bye.

"Ufufu~" the demon chuckles, and waved back. The gloom once again consuming him as he watched the group dissapeared into the woods.

○●○●○

As [M/n] walked back to his lonely hut, a series of mumbles started to be heard. He sighs, he makes tea and proceed to sit down to enjoy his tea.

Those series of mumbles became clearer, and clearer. Eventually forming into words that can be heard clearly, and those voices belong to non other than the demons [M/n] ate. Living inside his body, as they are unable to die.

"Ne ne, [N/n]-kun, those kids earlier looked tasty you know..."

"I'm hungryyyyyyyy oraa!!"

"We're all hungry, for fuck's sake... [M/n]-chaaaannn!!!"

"Its really warm inside [M/n]-kun"

"I swear, I saw a cockroach in the storage room. [M/n], you better lock and burn that storage up!"

[M/n] sighs, as he takes a sip of... 'tea'. "You guys... leave me alone for a second." he pleads to the demons living inside him. The demons he devour.

"Yeah right. You're looking for that girl's mom rite? Yea you should ask douma." One demon stated, indomitable cackling echoes as the demon explains.

"Inosuke's a boy..." the Baku sighs, feeling defeated and tired.

"Yea she's a gu- eh?"

"Dumbass, didn't you see earlier he had no tits!"

"Well I just assumed he's flat! That face tho, so damn pretty..."

[M/n] took a deep breath. He continues to drink while the demons inside him argues. He didn't bother to listen, for this has happened hundreds of times. He rest his head on the wall behind, looking at the ceiling with longing gaze.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" a peculiar demon shouted. The demon [M/n] devours in his early days. The shout is strong and booming, seemingly makes [M/n]'s rib cage rattles.

"I think, we're being called.." the demon explained.

"You sure it's not someone fucking this time? Go double check, like in the goddamn hell I'm gonna watch someone fuck-"

"Enough. Gaikotsu" as if he's screaming at the world, the atmosphere turned dead silent. No demons inside his body dared to open their mouth. A sickening crackle can be heard, but no lights could illuminate to tell where it's coming from. "Shinmon, tell me what you heard."

"G-grumble.. building fallings, cri-cries.." Shimon explained with trembling lips. His hands seemingly cold and is twitching ever so slightly. Sweat ran cold, he wished to dissapeared peacefully. He wished [M/n] wouldn't do anything to him.

[M/n] got up, he stretches for a bit before walking up to his window. He stared at the moon, how painful it is to watch it. His thoughts ran to his past once more before he sighs,

His lips opened to say a few words that made the demons inside him bow,

"Get ready. We're gonna greet a new resident."

○●○●○

" 'Get ready' he says, 'we're gonna greet a new resident' he says... suck my ass [M/n]" Gaikotsu mocks,

"Shut up, no one knows it's the upper demon were facing." [M/n] retorts back, pouting as he dispose of the ash inside his kiseru.

He hastily walk back to his hut, all the demons inside him praying that the upper demon wouldn't notice [M/n]'s presence.

"To be truthful, [N/n], aren't you like... supposed to be super strong or something?" A demon ask, she is a fox demon with noticable qualities. Glowing yellow eyes and thin rosy lips, all complementing her pale complexion. But the fact that she is the strongest, makes it clear how in beauty, lies a dangerous thorn. Like Roses.

"What do you think?" He retired back, finally deciding to walk at a slower pace. He swears if anyone sees him, he will be deemed crazy for talking to himself.

"Hmm~..." the demon hums. "Well, you did defeat him... but you didn't eat him!"

"Like hell imma Let him eat one of those freaky guys!! Imagine if an upper demon actually join here?!?!?" Gaikotsu started his rants again, using roughed up words and jumbled speech.

"I stay true to my words. I would not have said it if I don't mean it. Just wait.." you informed, the nighttime seems cold and the moon is hiding it's presence from the man.

"...it wont be long when I said I'm going to eat him."