Held Your Osake Close

"Now this'll do,"

Another day, another catastrophe. Weeks seem to pass by more quickly than what you'd admit to acknowledg. But the truth is, it has only been a few days and the weeks just passed by normally. But [M/n]'s boring and steady life had distorted his ability to properly track time. He doesn't even know how many times the sun has passed ever since the third strongest demon grabbed his dick.

The baku wipe the sweat off his forehead, his demeanor completely cheerful and he seems to be enjoying life to the fullest in this dire time. He stared at the pathway he made by stacking flats rock horizontally. It leads precisely to his hut, as he notice how dangerous the way down hill has become.

The moon shines with obvious determination. Its staring back at him as if to annoy him.

"Yea fuck you too moon" goikatsu slurs, starting the now dozens of voices who soon followed chatting amongst themselves.

[M/n] groaned, unable to take anymore as he had given up trying to listen to others' bullshit.

"I miss my ex, haha who am I kidding. I never had a girlfriend. Even when I turn into demon I stayed single."

"Pathetic, I don't have an ex, a sister, nor a mother. I had no contact with females so fight me."

"More like, you don't remember anything at all."

"Hideo didn't wipe his butt this morning!!!"

"How dare you! I did!!!"

"Y'all shut the fuck up pussy boy said someone is coming."

"I believe I was born through an egg"

"You all don't have any manner whatsoever. The host didn't even get the chance to speak and I bet [M/n] is so tired of you he wanted to puke you back out."

"Oh~ shining mountains with the moONLIGHT!"

A tick mark appears on the baku's forehead. He don't mind the chattering, but that last verse some demon sang was so horribly done it annoys him to no end.

He completely disregards the footsteps nearing behind him.

"Hello~" a petite voice called out. It startle almost every demon living inside [M/n] including himself.

He turns back, to meet with a pair of glimmering purple iris. He blinked owlishly, not expecting the person one bit.

"What the fuck did I tell you, I said pussy boy sensed someone coming and y'all didn't fucking listen-"

"Its nighttime, why are you out? There's some demons lurking you know~" shinobu chimed, giggling a bit as she stared at the man in front of him. She was made painfully aware of how ragged he looked with the dirt all over his face. Yet, not even dirt could decrease his attractiveness.

"Ah- yes. I was just renovating my road.." he decided it would be best to hide the fact he is demon seeing how shinobu didn't realize yet.

Kochou's smile falters once he heard the man's voice. She thought about it for a while before smiling close-eyes again, but his time with the intent to murder.

"Ara? Have we met somewhere??" She tilts her head, her arms on the side swaying a little bit from anticipation.

"Uuuhm..." the demon trailed off, he wasnt sure what to say. "We have–"

"Of course we have! You're that pervert who barge into my room aren't you?" Shinobu chimed, clasping her arms in front if her mouth to hold a laugh. She looked at him with malice.

He staggered, "Pervert..." [M/n] seems awfully awestruck at the comment shinobu made.

"Yes! You're the pervert who snuck into my room and suddenly stroke me~!" She seemed awfully joyous while saying those words. Still, and irked mark is visible and its painfully obvious that she is a thumb away from slicing the demon's head. That, if she can of course.

"I-I'm sorry.. but it's really not what you think.." he tried to reason, yet he still kept his distance while warily eyeing how shinobu almost took out her sword.

"Say, why didn't you kill me that time? Is there perhaps a hidden reason~?" She cooed.

"Lady, please relax.. you called for me!" [M/n] held his hands up in defense. Really, he's just trying to not get stabbed and poisoned.

This time, Shinobu look at him weirdly, as if he just said something obviously not the truth.

"Baku!" He yelled as an attempt to remind her.

"Ah!" She snapped her fingers. Seems like she got it. "I see! You're definitely a demon then. Now there's no need to hesitate~" she took the handle of her sword more than ready to charge. "This is such a shame, I was hoping to be friends but I'm sorry... I don't want to have a perverted friend!" Shinobu announced, bending her knees as she lay low and is ready to charge.

"Then why the fuck does she says she hope to be friends in the first place??"

The [H/c]–haired man gulped, he knows he's not going to die from Shinobu's little dosage of poison but it's gonna be one hell of a pain to endure. "I'm not a pervert!" He took a step back. He pouted once he saw The Butterfly Pillar's unwavering expression.

"Do you even know what baku is?"

"Of course i do–"

"CAW! caw! Kocho Shinobu will not kill Baku! Caw!!" The crow croaked. Flying above the two in a circular loop.

Shinobu stared at [M/n] as he stared back. He hissed, as if mocking her on what he just tell him. Shinobu kept her smile, but she knew she's getting pissed off. She motions for the crow to land on her hand, and which it did.

"May I ask why?? He's a demon you know," kocho slurs, even the crow feels her murderous intent. "Seriously, what is it with all this demons getting back their humanity?? Can't you just stay demon so i can kill you without hesitation?~" she joked, her smile falters for a bit but it quickly regain it's shape. The crow flew away, running for it's life as it felt seriously threatened.

"I'm not sure if you're joki–"

Shinobu laughs, cutting [M/n] from questioning her. "Of course I'm joking! I'm happy, maybe i don't need to slay demons anymore ufufu~"

His face scrunched up. He could sense how Shinobu is slightly crumbling with each second she spends behind that forced smile. A gush of wind flutters around the two, their clothes swaying ever so slightly as they each stare at one another. "Your haori... was it yours?" He sensed how there's a faint trace of Douma lingering in that haori.

Shinobu stayed quiet, her smile falters for a fraction of a second, yet again it quickly regain itself. She hums in amusement, "it's not your business you know~?" She opted to turn around and walk away, her smile immediately wiped once the baku is on her backside. She quietly scoffed, walking away to hunt in another area.

"You know!" [M/n] called from the distance as she came to a halting stop, listening to what he has to say. "Stop by sometime for a tea, will 'ya?!" He shouted the invitation as if he hadn't quarreled with her minutes ago.

Shinobu sighs, greatly thinking her life choices before turning back slowly,

"yes of course~!"