Fizz of a Glass of Beer

Sorry for the long wait :<

○●○●○

[M/n] hissed in pain, grimacing at his burning elbow. The charred skin peeling grossly because of the sun, he was careless and accidentally went out of the shade. Stinging pain of scorching aches crawling on his skin, he had moved to a place much darker yet the burning stays. Nevertheless, he continued walking, to the seemingly glorious mansion. His finest clothes fluttering behind as each small step creaks the wooden flooring.

"I'm sorry for calling you when the sun is out," he apologized, his voice silky smooth like a finely-tuned harp. Taking small glances at the approaching baku.

[M/n] regenerates his hand, before shaking his head in denial. "It's purely my fault. Please, don't worry yourself with it..." He lightly brushed his elbow before facing forward, where his eyes meet those of murky light lavender. "...Ubuyashiki Kagaya-San."

Oyakata smiles widen, looking genuine while still keeping his gentle gracefulness. How his eyes looking at the demon longingly, as if missing an old friend. It's as if the world temporarily changed to heaven with each passing second he gazes to those [E/c] irises, giving eternal tranquility despite his hammering heart.

[M/n] too, was reminded of a familiar presence he was so fond of, the Ubuyashiki head a few generations before Kagaya. How their appearance never chances, eyes still held the same elegance as they always do. Yet those eyes, Kagaya's looking at him in fascination, serves as a gentle reminder this is their first meeting.

"It's a pleasure to have you here," Oyakata smiles and gestured for [M/n] to take a seat on the cushion beside him.

"Likewise, I'm glad to have the chance to get to know Ubuyashiki's current head." The demon spoke in an nonchalant manner, tho still respecting in a way. Without a thought, he sat down as gestured by Oyakata, not at all reluctant. "So, you must've had a reason wanting to meEt me," he chuckles for some reason, he knows the weight of his words and as an attempt to ease up the atmosphere a little. But-Oh god his voice cracked.

"Op- there goes Mr. Awkward."

"All mighty cringe god."

"The son of sucky social skills."

"Everyone prepare for second-hand embarrassment!"

[M/n] halted his breath, keeping his lips in a straight line while closing his eyes. "Those little shits..." He thought as he cried silently. He swears to himself to take revenge by not fucking up the current social interaction. One of the first interaction he had since as long as he could remember.

Answering the Baku's previous question, Oyakata gazed to the garden, a wave of sonder hits him as he stared at the beautiful leaves dancing among the winds. "Not that I harbor any ulterior motives..." He smiled, letting the brushing breeze sways his luscious black locks. "Simply, I have a question whether or not you are on our side."

"What a vague question," [M/n] chuckles to ease up his own nerves. "What would my fate be if I was on Muzan's side?" It was a joke, and never in his life he'd be in the side of that murderous bastard killing countless lives without a second thought. Yet he never expected Kagaya to take it seriously.

"Is that so?" The Ubuyashiki head let out a soft laugh, one sounding innocent enough to not feel like he is internally damning the Baku to hell. "Then we must stop you this instant, no?" Kagaya smiled sweetly, looking at the direction of the demon searching for approval.

[M/n] sensed something in those smile, he knew he shouldn't have said that. "It's merely a joke. Please, I would rather die ten times than be affiliated with that bastard." He laughed awkwardly, trying to ease the mood because somehow, he felt hot.