Drink Your Cup Dry

"Inosuke, don't you wonder how [M/n]-kun is doing??" Tanjiro jokingly brought up the topic during training. Tanjiro huffs as fatigue slowly crept to him. He tried to engage in a conversation again to ease and hopefully forget about his tiredness.

"I'm doing alright" a voice reach out to them.

"Ah, that's good to hear!...[m-M/n]-kun?!" Tanjiro fumbles, trying to find the source. He clearly heard the voice, yet he couldn't see the owner.

Inosuke stayed blank and unbothered, for he had been strangled resulting in a damage to his vocal cord. He seems to have a ghastly aura as he went out of character.

"Hi," [M/n] waved as he dangle on the tree. Tanjiro finally found him and intently stared at him in shock,

"Y-you're out in the day!" The boy exclaims, "are you alright?" He asked, still flabbergasted.

"Yea, it's fine. The tree shade is helping. Don't worry about it." He merely stated while huffing out smoke as usual. [M/n] stared at Inosuke intently, "what happened?" He asked, noticing how bruises and healing bristles were visible.

"Oh, um... we uh- ran into lower moon demon," tanjiro confessed, he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Mmh, I see.." he nodded, but his eyes narrowed as his face slowly turn annoyed. [M/n] wondered who was the demon. His hair swayed along with the leaves, "tanjiro, are you training?"

As if a switch had been pushed, Tanjiro immediately went depressed and dried out. "Ah.. yes,"

"Was it hard?" The demon asked in curiosity, seeing how tired both Inosuke and Tanjiro is.

Tanjiro meekly nod. the stretching, the reflex training, it's all too much to him, not to mention the fact that some girls always beat him in the reflex training is just infuriating to him. Inosuke felt the same way.

[M/n] chuckles, he knows exactly why it's hard for them. "Work hard, dont lose spirit." He encourage, tho sounding way emptier than it was meant to be.

Tanjiro nods as Inosuke sighs, its easier said than done of course. But it's not going to stop them from trying.

○●○●○

[M/n]'s meeting is cut short once his head are almost severed by a sword. He saw for a split second and judging by the uniform the attacker wears, it's a demon slayer under the watch of Shinobu Kochou the insect pillar.

The demon took a stroll for a while, he really admire shinobu. And it isn't for no reason. It was one night, maybe just a joke, but before she rest, she keep nagging on how she needs a 'baku' to take her nightmares.

So the baku did come. She was peacefully sleeping, but even then, he couldn't shake of the immense anger emitting from the pillar. To hold such a smile while also storing ginormous amount of rage is simply amazing. He finished his job and took her nightmares. from that day onwards, shinobu had been dreaming beautiful memories. Tho saddening, it's what keeps her going.

as night greets him, and the sun saying goodbye, a village came to sight. I
t's blessed with lanterns and lively aura. But something is wrong with it.

He cautiously stepped on the road, and an immediate wave hit him. It's a very strong presence, and he couldn't deny that it's a demon's. A strong one, maybe even one of the twelve demons.

"Oh~ such a strong smell!"

The [H/c]-haired demon instinctively turn around, and there stood undoubtedly... another demon. Worse, the eyes. The colorful eyes of that demon, it spelled 'upper moon two' in kanji. He knows, exactly who is it.

[M/n] kept his composure, because for some reason, he feels stronger than him. Maybe it's Gaikotsu's cockiness rubbing on him.

"Bitch, I fucking heard that."

He ignored Gaikotsu and decided to face Doma head on.

"Hmm~ do I know you? Oh wait I do! You're [M/n].. aren't you?" He exclaim gleefully while waving his fan. Night has already come, and despite all the lanterns hanged around, [M/n] failed to notice all the blood and bits of meat scattered on Doma's body.

[M/n] nods, he went stiff when doma approached him.

Doma is shorter than him, but still dangerous nevertheless. The upper moon demon step close so [M/n]'s face is clear for his view. "You had quiet the look, aren't you?" Doma chuckles, blood trickles from his face to his neck. He took one step closer, so close that both of their bodies touched.

Initially, Doma intended to whisper threat to [M/n] for not following Muzan, but something stopped him. He feels something he shouldn't, but doma being doma, he blurted it out without shame.

"Oh wow~ you had quiet the size too, aren't you?"

This irked the Baku to no end, tho he manage to keep his calm.

He breathed out slowly, before staring at Doma's colorful eyes intently. The demon licked his lip before inching closer to Doma. He gripped both of  Doma's arm as he hover over the neck.

"O-oh..." Doma sighed, he never feels like this, he had no idea what to do. His neck feels tingly as [M/n] breathe near it. His face is so close to the point of his lips brushing lightly against Doma's skin. The blond feels hot and bothered, and strangely impatient, completely new emotions as he think about how to react.

"Hey.." The Baku suddenly calls out.

His voice ringing in Doma's ear, sending shivers along his neck. It's a cold night, but Doma couldn't help but feel very steamy.

"Mmh.." [M/n] hums, making Doma flinch. He knows Doma wanted to kill him, but his hands positioned to grip the demon's arm is preventing that from happening. "You..." the Baku trailed off, sniffing arousal from the upper moon.

"You..

Shameless prick."

It all happened too fast, next thing Doma realised is that his head flew to the ground and [M/n] is nowhere detected. He sighs in disappointment, but he still couldn't shake of the scorching feeling under.

○●○●○

"Bwahahah!! He really touch yo' dick?ahaha!!!"

"I'm so jealous!"

"Seriously, what size is yours? I can't measure from inside here..."

"Not gonna lie [N/n], you sound so hot there. I myself is feeling aroused."

"How is no one pointing out that we just met third strongest demon?"

"All of you, I'm trying to rest. Please... shut up for a moment!"

The chatter keeps on going, and it doesn't seem like its gonna stop anytime soon.

[M/n] sighs, he went out to ease his mind. Tho it is proven to be harder than it looks as Gaikotsu's laughter echoes and rattles his ribcage.

He sat on top the roof of his hut, staring at the moon as it seems to be staring back.

"Kotoha..." the demon lays on the uneven tiling of his roof. He did his best, sure he lacks the ability and knowledge to build a decent home but at the very least its holding on. He gave a long sigh, the clouds swallowing the stars, cutting it out of sight.

"Wait.. how did he know me?"