Let's Start off with Beer

"So cute, so cute~"

The cat purrs loudly, as it rolls around on it's back due to it's stomach being scratched. The cat's big eyes scrunch up, maybe it was smiling.

"Chachamaru? Was it??" His mouth is stretched ear to ear, maybe he was being too happy about meeting this cat. Who could blame him? Who wouldn't love such a hardworking and cute feline like this?

The cat purrs, communicating with the baku as Chachamaru tells it's motives on visiting him.

"Alright, please wait a second," he took the knifed-vial in Chachamaru's little backpack, which he noted, is very well made and is extremely adorable. He undo the seath on the small knife, and carefully hover it on his wrist.

"Shall I do it here?" He ask to the cat, knowing he don't need to ask but he just wanted to communicate with the feline badly.

Chachamaru looks at him with it's own honeydew eyes, glimmering in the dark hut. As if questioning the said demon, the animal continues to stare.

"Okay okay," the [H/c] haired male laughs wholeheartedly, his chuckles rang trough the walls. He skillfully slit his wrist, the small vial filing with his blood. It is a gross sight, his blood is not the very least pleasant to look at. No blood is, but his is particularly disgusting. Maybe because it's thick and had small splotches of black. Maybe because its clumped up in a small dimension of the vial that it looked weird. Or maybe it was just his insecure butt.

He place the vial back in Chachamaru's pouch, while also not forgetting to stroke the feline once again.

Chachamaru gave a satisfied meow, as it thanks the baku for his donation in research. The cat dissapeared alongside it's meows, and left the hut carrying the blood.

[M/n] is sad, maybe he is being too sad. But who wouldn't be sad parting ways with such a cute calico? It's only been seconds but he missed the cat already. He thought about visiting the famous Tamayo just to meet the cat.

○●○●○

Out of the blue, his front door is being banged, harshly. He jumps out of his seat, yelping and fearing his precious door will tear.

"Yo-hoo~!! Open up!!" A voice chimed.

"She's gonna shake my whole house!!!" [M/n] silently screamed inside his head. he cursed at Shinobu for knocking so harshly. He could not stress enough how delicate his house is. Maybe he needs to renovate it, but at the same time, he fears that he'll mess it up even more. Or maybe he's simply lazy.

"Oi! Cut it out!" He slammed the door open, revealing the short and frail Kochou Shinobu the Insect Pillar.

Her wide smile only seemed to irked [M/n] more than he already was. He rubbed his temple before letting the said lady in. He's not questioning why she's here, since he did offer an invitation.

But then Shinobu had to explain why she's here, "I'm here to stalk you, you know~?" She chimed, acting like the words she just said wasn't all that horrifying and psychotic. "Oyakata-sama seems to have noticed your presence!" She announced, as if it was something to brag about.

"Ubuyashiki?" He tilts his head while gesturing Shinobu to sit on the floor pillow. "I think I've met the 89th generation of the head." He lightly hums, sitting down opposite to the pillar and pouring tea for the both o them. "It makes me really wonder what's in their blood, their appearances haven't change at all. That is definitely not how heritage works, you get me?" He shuddered, thinking about how every father-son of that family looks the same. "Same goes with the rengoku-s, it's like they're doubling instead of reproducing. " he continued.