Like Three Hundred Year-Old Wine.

Giyuu woke up with drizzles of sweat smeared all over his forehead. He furrowed his eyebrow as he silently inspects himself. His torso is unharmed, he could still feel his legs, his neck is still intact. Ah, he's still alive. He tried to recall his dreams. why? Why isn't he forgetting them? The memories are still vivid and don't seem to be deteriorating at all.

Suddenly, the door to his room slides open. Perplexed, he tried to wipe off the tears that were streaming down his face. Tears? Since when?

"Morning," [H/c] hair flutters as the demon enters the room. His hands gripping a small short table containing light dishes and tea. The demon sets the food beside Giyuu, who's hiding his face behind his arms.

[M/n] observed the demon slayer for a minute, he seems to be squirming under the Baku's gaze. "How's your dream?" He finally asked.

Giyuu visibly tensed, before relaxing
Tho he stayed silent not wanting to answer him.

[M/n]'s gaze softens before he got up, ready to leave Giyuu alone. "You know," he started, opening the door slightly. "An old friend of mine said, that dreams are delusions created by evil spirits." He informed. "But there's one thing evil spirits can't do, is to resemble a deceased person." The door closed, finally leaving Giyuu with his own thoughts.

Giyuu separates his face from his hand, he sniffled a bit before thinking about the demon's words. Tho what he said is a bit jumbled, the water pillar understands it completely.

"If you see a deceased person in your dreams, it's really them visiting you.''

Then was it really Tsutako he sees in his dreams last night? He wanted to deny it, but the way that in the dream Tsutako rubs gentle circles on his back as she hugged him really gave off a strong sense of nostalgia. He did not utter a single word, he can't, his lips is shut tight. He wanted to say sorry to Tsutako, he really does, he should've died in her stead instead. But he can't. It's as if whoever grants him to meet Tsutako would not let him say it.

If what [M/n] said is really true, then that Sabito he met on his dreams is also the real Sabito. He tried to find anything contradicting, really, Giyuu di not want to believe. He couldn't, he's too caught up in his feelings. He missed them deeply. He wanted to sleep forever now, but to whom should he beg? To put him to sleep forever so he could continuously meet the person missed so dearly?

Then it struck him, "he can temper with dreams?" He thought. Furrowing his eyebrows trying to find the perfect words to describe [M/n]'s powers. he felt kind of happy finally figuring out a thing about the said demon. after all, yesterday Shinobu and he had been threatening [M/n] passive-aggressively. He became more intrigued, wondering what else the demon had in store.

He blankly stared at the wall before getting up and leaving the room. It's morning, yet the hut is in a state like nighttime. The doors are shut and covered with a thick line of fabrics. The house is in complete darkness if not for one dimly lit candle sitting on top of a small table. Giyuu frowns at the lack of presence, he wondered where the demon had gone to.

He slowly took a step to try and search for [M/n]. He shouldn't be far, it's not like this house is that big for Giyuu to get lost.

"Hey?" [M/n] called out right behind Giyuu. A dick move since the next second consists of the water pillar pulling out his sword and clenching on [M/n]'s Yukata as he swings it to his neck. The Baku stupidly stayed silent, he sweats and ducks to dodge the sword.

"Uhh, Tomioka-....kun?" He lightly called out not to startle Giyuu again.

Meanwhile, Giyuu's heart was racing a mile and back. What is up with this demon popping out of nowhere without Giyuu noticing? He took a breath and loosen his grip on [M/n]'s Yukata. "Sorry... I'll go." He muttered while sheathing his sword. He walked away towards the door with his mind all over the place and is still in a state of shock.