Chapter 1: Winter's Story

W-when exactly did this happened...?

Uhm... Just now... Honestly, I don't actually know how it all happened....

What do you mean...?

Well... I guess, my feelings for him started when we started to hang out more.

...

And as we went on... I got to see some of the rarest sides of him....

Y-yeah... He can be a real softie when it comes to.... "certain" conditions...

He really cares for other people, its just... His drive to become the very best in the whole world is clogging up his mind...

Y-yeah... I know that.... More than anyone ever did...

Uhm... The thing that I actually wanted to say to you is that...

...

I've had feelings for you... For the longest time since last year, but when... Katsuki came along, everything just seemed to-

Click in place?

...yeah...

Look, whatever it is... I'm happy for you... and I'm just really happy that you became my first friend in the longest time...

...you seem sad about it...

...I'm just really bummed that I have to call you "Bakugo-san" from now on, hehe... It doesn't really fit...

H-hey c'mon! I-its not like we're getting married so soon!

Hey, you and Kacchan became a couple. I've got to be prepared for anything! Haha!

Hehe. Since when have you become so snarky, Deku-kun?

...

Deku-kun?

....

Are you okay...?

... don't call me that.

...D-Deku-kun...?

... don't call me that.
Ever.
Again.

------------

To say that a lot has happened in the past one year would be an understatement, for the new Class 2-A. It was a wild rollercoaster, filled with emotion, action, pain, and resolve.

Yes, a lot has happened...

Tomura Shigaraki and his band of misfits that he calls "villains" are still on the loose. Following the defeat and tragic death of All Might's greatest foe — All for One — has really pushed U.A. into more unnecessary spolights for the world to see.