Chapter 6: Rain (Part I)

Announcement:

So uh... I have a lot of explaining to do, but firstly why it took so long to upload.

But first, and foremost...

...I want to say what I want to do with this book...

...I...

...Will still be continuing it!

What? You thought I was gonna quit that easily?

But seriously the reasons for the delay were:

Writer's block (Seriously, I was stuck at one section and just suddenly drew a brain fart, this kept on going for so many weeks), another would be that I have severely underestimated how many words this chapter would be and I didn't expect it to be this many, and lastly would be utter laziness.

Oh and school. Those vultures won't even let me have time for myself.

And a bit of a change.

I've now deemed this fanfic to be in the "Mature" category. Why? Well, you'll know soon as you read this. I may have gotten carried away with the brutality.

And as it turns out a lot has happened to the manga that may or may not coincide with the things in my AU, but still, I'm going to be following my original AU plan, regardless of the manga.

I guess that's all I have to say for now. Hope You Enjoy CHAPTER 6 EVERYONE!

------------

Chapter 6: Rain (Part I)

------------

Mom! Mom, the computer!

Again?

Mhm!

It's way too scary for me to even watch, Izuku. I don't know how you can, though.

Because, I know that in the end, everything will be fine!

You're a brave boy, Izuku. Just try not to look too close at the screen this time, okay?

Okay!

"Can you see that?! He's already saved a hundred people!"

"This is so f---ing crazy!! It hasn't even been 10 minutes!!"

"HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"He's laughing!!"

"It's fine now! Why?!"

All Might...

"Because, I am here."

Hehe. Once I get my quirk, I wanna be a hero like him!!

------------