1.

Warning: self-harm will be in the story so plz go to a different book if you're triggered by it thx.

Jimin's P.O.V

"Jimin wake up its time for school" my mom yelled.

Hi my name is Park Jimin there are somethings you should know about me first I am gay. I also deal with depression... ANYWAYS! Today is my first day but second year in college. I really don't want to go back to school just because of last year.

*FLASHBACK TO LAST YEAR*

Jimin was walking down the hall when suddenly someone pushed him into the lockers really hard. When he looked up his whole body froze it was his bully Min Yoongi. He would always tease and beat Jimin up.

" Y-yoongi why did you that."

Yoongi P.O.V

" Y-yoongi why did you that."

" Because I wanted to. Do you have a problem with that you faggot?" As soon as I finished my sentence I felt a sting on my cheek I realized that Jimin slapped me.

"You are so gonna pay for that."

Jimin P.O.V

As soon as he said that I ran away from him as fast I could into a empty classroom but it was to late when I was going to lock the door Yoongi burst through the door and now it was wide open. I tried to run again but he grabbed my wrist and threw me on the floor and started to beat me up.
After Yoongi was finished I went back home and ran up the stairs and went into my room I started to cry because of what happened at school. I went inside my bathroom and took out the small blade I left on top of a counter and I began to cut myself.

"One for being weak"

"Another for being a pussy"

I cut myself five more times before I cleaned everything up and took a shower and went to bed.

From that day on I was never the same Jimin everyone knew and loved I changed because of him. I changed because of Min Yoongi.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*BACK TO PRESENT*

"JIMIN HURRY UP BEFORE YOU'RE LATE!" my mom yelled again.

"I'M COMING!" I yelled back.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast when I was done I put my dish in the sink and went outside to my car and drove to school.

"I hope today goes well."

To be continued...
I hoped you guys enjoy I know it sucks but I try harder next time bye👋