4.

"Alright!" The teacher yelled before you guys rush out of my class "today you must come to me so that I can give you all your dorm numbers." everyone groaned and the teacher went back to teaching the lesson.

*Jimin's P.O.V*
I hope one of you guys are my roommate I said to tae and jin. I hope so to if only we were able to chose our own roommates tae said. Either way I just hope I'm roommates with one of you guys because it would be awkward if I get to live with a stranger I said.

Yea I just hope I don't get a roommate that's a dick Jin said. We can only pray said tae while me and Jin chuckled.

*End of Jimin's P.O.V*

Ok everyone make a straight line in-front of my desk so that I can give you guys your dorm numbers said the teacher. After several people it was finally my turn. Name said the teacher Mr.Lee.
Park Jimin I replied. Ah Mr. Park your dorm number is 397. Ok thank Mr.Lee. You're welcome Jimin. Next! the teacher screamed. After everyone got there room numbers the bell rang for lunch me and my friends walked out and entered the cafeteria we went to get lunch and sat down at a table to eat our food. "So what are y'all room numbers?" I asked
"I got room 395" said Jin. "I got room 399" said Tae.
"Awww we don't have the same room numbers mines is room 397" I said pouting "Aww don't worry chim we can still go to each other's rooms and hang out". "I guess" I said still having a pout on my face.
The bell finally rang signaling that lunch was over.
Little did they know that there was someone listening to there whole conversation.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I was busy with school and I didn't have time to post a chapter but I'm back and I hoped you guys enjoyed it next chapter is when Yoonmin finally get to know that they will be roommates stay tuned and find what happens bye 👋🏼