2.

Yoongi P.O.V

"Yo wake up Yoongi" I heard one of my best friends RM say.

"Five more minutes plz."

"HURRY TF UP AND WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" he yelled.

"Why are you screaming" I said sending him a death glare. "What time is it?"

"Its 7:30am we have to be there by 8:00am" RM said.

"Ok I'll get ready now" i say, "Ok hurry up i'll meet you in the leaving room" joonie said.

"Ok"

Oh I forgot to introduce myself hi my name is Min Yoongi or suga at school I am the badboy or bully. Somethings you should know about me is that i'm Jimin's bully, i'm Pansexual and I had a really bad past when I was a kid but that's for another time anyways today is my third year in college and its the first day and right now i'm getting ready. I just put on anything with a leather jacket on top.

"YOONGI HURRY UP!" joon yelled

"COMING!" I yelled back

After I went to the living room we left and went to school. After 10 minutes we got to the building and we got out the car and we started to walk until I saw Jimin and I stopped walking and when I was about to go over where Jimin was RM stopped me.

"Leave him alone right now we have to get our schedules first then you can mess with him" he said

"Ok" i said then walked inside the building and got our schedules.

*Yoongi's mind*

Just you wait Jimin i'll get my hands on you eventually he thought while walking away with a smirk on his face.

To be continued...
Sorry I didn't post yesterday I had writers block anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter bye👋