5.

*Yoongi's P.O.V*
I was sitting beside the table where Jimin was sitting and at first I didn't care what they were talking about but they started talking about what dorm numbers they got. I didn't care until I heard my room number. "Awww we don't have the same room numbers mines is room 397" I heard Jimin say.

"This is going to be fun" I thought. You may be thinking I thought you like Jimin well the thing is I do but I mentally fucked up for crying out loud I beat the kid up last year for a stupid reason I was upset that day and I took my frustration out on him. But now that we are going to be roommates it's gonna be fun teasing him I'll try not to hurt him this time and I won't hurt him... I hope.

*END OF Yoongi's P.O.V*

School was finally over so every student went home to start packing there items for tomorrow morning. Everyone is going to have a free day tomorrow so that they can unpack there items in their dorms.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

*Jimin's P.O.V*
When I woke up I started getting ready for school so I did my morning routine. When I was done I went down stairs to eat my breakfast I greeted my mom and we sat down to start eating. When we were done eating I bid my mom goodbye and told her I'll come visit her everyday. I finally got out of the house and started going to the dorm rooms I got there and saw Jin and Taehyung I gave them a hug and we started walking to where our dorm rooms were.

"What do you guys want to do when we finish unpacking our stuff?" Taehyung said.

"We should get some boba!" Jin said.

"Okay what time should we go?" I asked

"Let's go at 7:30" Jin said so we all agreed that we were gonna go at that time so we parted our ways and went to our rooms. I got to my room and nobody was there so I stared unpacking my things and I finished at 5:38. I still had some time to kill so I laid down in my bed and played on my phone. While I was playing I heard the front door opening I guess it was my roommate so I decided to go and greet him. So I went to the leaving room and the person was already inside but I couldn't see his face because his back was turned when he finally turned around he had a black mask on. I greeted him with a bow and I introduced myself when I looked back he took off his mask. After he took off the mask my smile started to fade my whole body froze and my eyes started to grow larger. I can't believe he is my roommate!!!

TO BE CONTINUED... hey guys I'm back! Sorry I took so long to update but I've been busy with school but I have two weeks of so I'm going to update more often anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and STREAM ON!!! Bye👋🏼