7.

*The next day*

*Yoongi's P.O.V*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Today is Friday which means I have to go to school but I'm probably just going to skip anyways. I finally decided to get up from my bed and take a shower. While I was showering I remember the events that took place with me and Jimin yesterday. I remembered how he moaned when I was kissing his neck and leaving some marks on him. Me remembering those events made my little friend grow down there so I fixed my problem and got out of the shower, changed and I left to go to school.

*Jimin's P.O.V*
My sleep was interrupted by the sound of a damn alarm going off. I guess yoongi is going to his morning class oh well I'm not going to school today anyways just because of what he did to me yesterday. I'll just tell Tae to take notes for me we have all of our together anyways so I called Tae and he answered right away.

"Hello..."

"Hey Tae I was wondering if you can take notes for me today cuz I'm not going to school today!"

"Yea sure... but why aren't you going"

"I tell when your done with school ok?"

"Okay jimin i have to go now the teacher is coming in I'll make sure to tell him your not coming today"

"Thanks tae I luv u😭"

"Hahaha I luv u too jimin bye"

"Bye Taetae"

*call ended*

After we ended our call I went to take a shower so I could go out and eat breakfast. I was choosing what I should wear for today so I went with something simple so I picked out a black and red striped shirt with a pair of black pants.

 I was choosing what I should wear for today so I went with something simple so I picked out a black and red striped shirt with a pair of black pants

(Ignore the bag and sun glasses thx)

After I hopped out the shower I changed into my outfit for the day and I went out locked door and made my way to a restaurant not far from my place.

*A few minutes later*
I finally arrived at the little restaurant. When I hit inside I sat down at a table waiting for the waiter to take my order. He finally came to my table and I ordered my food.

When he left I checked my phone and I got a message from Tae...

"Hey after Me and Jin are done with our classes come to my dorm okay?"

"Why?"

"We have to choose outfits for today because we're going to a party"

"Fine what time should we meet"

"4 o'clock"

"Ok"

"👌🏼"

After the waiter brought my food and started eating when I was done I paid my meal and left back to the dorm. I hope today will be a good day, I thought to myself.

To be continued...I'm back! Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm probably going to make another chapter today so yea bye👋🏼.