12.

*Yoongi P.O.V*
After dancing a few songs I got really thirsty and went to the kitchen so that I can make myself a drink. When I got there I was looking around to see where the liquor was so that I could mix it in my drink and I spotted and it where Jimin was standing. As I started to get closer I saw Jimin talking to someone but I don't know who it was. When I arrived in front of them I asked them if they could move so that I could get the liquor then I left I didn't really care because I thought they were just friends so I didn't pay much attention to it.

*Jimin's P.O.V*
After Yoongi left me Kai asked me something...

"Hey you wanna dance?" Kai asked

"Uh yea sure." I answered him

"Ok let's go" he said once again dragging me to the dance floor. The song that was playing was kind of a sexual song so I grabbed his hands and I put them on my waist. I started to grind on him and he pulled me in closer and he gripped my waist harder. After the song ended he spun me around to face him. He put his hand on my cheek and he started to lean in for a kiss but out of no where someone punched him in the face and Kai fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?" Kai screamed as he got up from the floor.

"YOUR MY PROBLEM !!!" Yoongi yelled.

I was so confused as to why Yoongi was so angry with Kai. Was he... no he can't be for god sakes he HATES me, but is he j-jealous... I was snapped out of my thoughts when Namjoon came up to us.

"ALRIGHT! both of you calm down Yoongi let's leave." Namjoon said while shooting a glare to Yoongi.

"FINE!" He said while giving a death stare at Kai.

After Namjoon took Yoongi away I went up to Kai to make sure he was alright

"Kai are you ok?" I worried.

"Yes I'm fine Jimin don't worry about it he punches like a bitch anyways!" He exclaimed

"Do you want to leave?" I asked

"Yea sure I'll drop you off at your place" he said.

"Ok let me just tell Jin and V that I'm leaving with you"

"Sounds good I'll meet you outside"

"Ok"

When Kai went outside I started looking for Jin and V. After searching for 7 minutes I gave up and asked a girl that was right next to me if they saw them by any chance.

"I saw them leave with Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi" she said

"Oh ok thank you" I said

"They have some explaining to do tomorrow" I thought to myself. I finally made outside where Kai was waiting he guided me to his car and we drove off he left me at my dorm. After we said our goodbyes I went inside my dorm, went to my room and fell asleep. Until someone came inside my room...

To be continued... I'm back 😁 ik you all hate me well let's just say I forgot my password to my account 🤡 but now I'm back and I won't forget my password  this time, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. I'll update again on Saturday bye 👋🏼. OH AND THANK YOU FOR 9k I LOVE YOU GUYS 😭❤️!!!!