4

Nicki sat loosely in the chair, her arms were crossed and pressed into her chest as she glared at Mr. Petty. His hands were clasped in each others as he gave all three of us a disappointing stare.

"I am let down by all of you. Beyonce and Kim you have no record! And Nicki you just moved here! What happened?" he asked. His wide eyes portraying anger but his body calm and collected.

"She was talking--" Nicki started but Kim quickly interrupted.

"Uhm I can speak for myself," she rolled her eyes.

"ANYWAY she was talking shit to Beyonce and she got dragged. And that's just on period!" Nicki snapped.

Mr. Petty was shocked but he remained calm, "Beyonce what happened? I want to hear from you," his eyes softened when he spoke to me.

"Uhm, Kim was being very rude and Nicki didn't like it," I mumbled.

"Periodt," her voice rose but when I looked her way she quickly looked down, her brown eyes disappearing under thick lashes.

"I know that but what was she saying?"

"That I'm a freak..." I trailed off.

Now his eyes were the size of saucers, "Kim."

Kim glowered at me but I just ignored it by looking at Nicki who was on the other side of her. She was so pretty.

"These are two referrals one for you and one for you Kim. Nicki you'll be suspended for four days for fighting and Kim you'll be suspended and given two days of ISS upon your return for bullying."

---------

"Thank you," Beyonce blushed as she looked over to Nicki who was next to her as they walked home.

"Your welc--" Nicki stopped when she felt arms wrap around her waist. She stiffened at the sign of intimacy but quickly relaxed into it when she realized Beyonce wasn't going anywhere until she hugged her back.

"You're so pretty," Beyonce blurted. Her cheeks began to redden at Nicki's face.

Comment your thoughts:

Vote to show love.

Follow to support.