Before You Read

July 26, 2020
This is just me basically saying that everyone is free to use these OC's, though some of them are indeed made for specific fandoms.

I will also take requests to make OC's for people. I will also try and help however I can.

There will be random pages of names, (both first and last names) random descriptions without names or personalities, and even just pages of different types of personalities.

Yes my own OC's are in this book, but I also want to help others make their own OC'S. Thank you for your time and I hope this helps.

Oh yeah and unless I say otherwise I don't own any of the pictures in this book.

Please do not use the OC's in my other books unless they end up here. Thank you and have a nice day

Love y'all!!!! Bye Bye!!!(づ ͡° ³ ͡°)づ
💙💚💙💚💙💚

November 8, 2020

Heyo! It's been a while since I touched this page huh. Anywho, I'm just here to say that at the 22th OC, the way I do their outfits changes from words to pictures. I've never been good at describing clothing, so switching over to do this is much easier then trying to describe the clothes. Sorry if you don't like the change, however it makes it easier for not only myself, but for winter_bites, the artist to all of the characters, as well.

Requests are still openn and always will be, so feel free to ask me to make a specific character. You can either put it in one of the comment sections in this book, or simply just message me. Both work for me.

Love y'all!!!!!!! Bye bye!!!!!! (づ ͡° ³ ͡°)づ
💙💚💙💚💙💚