~18~

Crowley: Don't dis my death kazoo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warlock: Did you hear about the guy who put eight thousand garden gnomes in his tomb?

Adam: Yeah, he was my art teacher. Our tombs are neighbors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newton: Nebraska's freakin' wide!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aziraphale: *Tests a new type of thermometer on Adam*

Crowley: YES SCAN THE CHILD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anathema: I've watched five TED Talks about people growing up in cults.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley: Girls in heels make me feel FEELINGS so I'ma go now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley (to Adam): If you milk the dog, no more PS4!

Crowley (to Aziraphale): The things I never thought I'd say as a parent...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wensleydale: I've achieved greatness. I can swallow seven pills at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aziraphale: My comforter is so dead...

Crowley: I came in the middle of the night and smashed it with a hammer and put a curse on it, just to make sure.

Aziraphale: Nooooooooooooooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anathema: People in other countries are like "Yay, Happy New Year, everyone!" and Americans are like "WOO HAPPY NEW YEAR LET'S GO SHOOT A GUN IN THE AIR AND LAUNCH VERY ILLEGAL FIREWORKS".

Newton: And alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Crowley and Aziraphale explaining something they don't actually know to Adam*

Aziraphale: The drones are there to get in the way of the missiles that are trying to kill everyone.

Crowley: That's something I would say. I expect more from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley: How many atoms make up the radius of a spaghetti noodle?

Aziraphale: W-what?

Crowley: *Demonic laughter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian: Why has this cruel world cursed me with such wretched awkwardness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anathema: Imagine werewolves but wererats. The teen genre fiction would be hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crowley: Aziraphale's valentine to me in 2018 said: "I really really love you as a friend". The young "no homo".

Adam: Mhm, back when we were all less gay. Or when Aziraphale was an unconscious gay.

Crowley: I think he was fairly conscious.

Aziraphale: I love you all so much it HURTSSS