02

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The way she smile
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

" well.." i was about to spoke but i couldn't form the words to say ' i don't even know you so please kill me already'.

" it's fine but i know another way to school.. If you follow me.." he said. I was thinking about making a run for it and go back home.

" yeah.. Sure.." then i totally agreed to him. Stupid motherfucker.

We went eastern and took a left. It was a abandoned road where usually gangs are form. Then there are a group of guys in a distance. Having bats and chains and stuff. It kinda reminds me of those cliché school gangs. Those have spiled up hair and emo chic styles. But in these case they are actually good looking and have great hairstyles.

" well hello FS.." one of the guys greated this guy with me.

Well apparently this guy wasn't the type of guy who greats people. He just smiled at them and he helped me get over the fence. As he cross over the guy called out to him.

" yo FS this is the last time you'll come here. If the next time you pass by or even use the entrance there are payments.. Got it?" he said as the guy with me nodded.

" don't even think about running away.." another guy spoke.

" why would i even.." he whispered. I was the only one who heard it while we are walking away.

To be honest that fence was a escape route for emergencies but since an abandoned road was it's escape route they took it down and placed the escape route to the north west side of the school.

As we got inside we walked through the stairs and then when we got into the hallway there are alot of students hanging out. It's now our break.

" i should get going.." he said as we part ways. He was kinda nice considering he knew a dangerous way to get inside campus but still he's nice.

I ran my way to our room and i saw jieun sitting down and writing something on her notebook.

" hey jieun!" i said as jieun was so surprised. Thought i didn't showed up right.

" how can you even get passed the guards??" she asked as she was so confused on how did i manage to get here.

" well long story short i had help.." i said then she tilted her head. She knew i had no other friends besides her and even though alot of students knew who i am but i usually don't interact with them.

" don't get me wrong is this person.. Would be considered as a boy?? " she asked as i ignored her.

" then it is true.." i hate myself.

Why can't i lie ffs. Usually when i can't answer a question that means i am telling the truth but that has a downfall when i got in trouble then they bombard me with questions i usually give out the answers.

" what if i say it isn't.. " i said and i looked at her seriously.

" nah you're not a great liar.." she said and then continued to write.

Now to think of it. Why didn't i knew that guy anyways??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_popo