14

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Even at the end of time
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Today is the day me and that weird guy are going to meet. I felt kinda confident in meeting him since i gain trust to him.

I wore something simple and then walled out of my dorm. I texted him and he said he'll be waiting on the cafe. It was near my house and that's cool.

As i walked in i scanned the place if i can see any boy whose like the same as i am. As i looked around i saw someone on the sitting on the high stool and his back is facing.

He said he was wearing a black hood and some jeans so i guess that's him.

I walked my way towards the guy and tapped his shoulder as i was looking at my phone with the last message he sent.

" excuse me are you.." as i looked at him. I was surprised.

" soomin?" he said.

" donghyuck?" i said as we were in shock.

" i dont- wait... How?" i couldn't form the words as he just laughed at me at being stupid.

" and all this time i was asking for advise to the girl i was on a date with.." he said.

" wait that was a date?" he said. Omygod my heart is beating fast.

" i see that you're turning red.. Soomin" he said as i cover my face.

" yah i ask first" i said.

" well guess that me being stupid wasn't that bad afterall.." he said.

I'm so embarrassed right now.

" god.. I still can't believe that you're that guy" i said.

" well atleast it's you and not anyone else" he said " why?"

" because.. I like you" he confessed.

Wait hold up! The guy i liked likes me back? My heart is racing so fast right now. I'm going to die.

" it's been you from the start. I just became shy since i thought you were cool and like anyone could've get you.." he said.

" but no one notice me in school why would they like me?" i said

" are you kidding me? They've known you for like two years and they are just afraid you'll reject them since when you and renjun.. " he said

" i guess.. " i said then there is that silence going between us.

" so now what? " i asked him.

" well if it's fine with you.. Will you be my girlfriend? " he said to me. Not going to lie but a big smile formed in my face as he said that.

" why wouldn't i say no to you.." i said as a smile was plastered on his face. Then he hugged me really tight.

" wait what about jieun? " i said to him.

" you really have to kill the moment we had.." he said

" no i was just worried she'll-" then the best news happened.

" nah renjun broke up with her. He realized she's a bitch" donghyuck said.

" but you aren't going to go back to him right?" he said.

" why would i go back to him when i met the best man who would love me as much as i love him" i said.

Then that's how my story went..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The story in now finished! It's a bit short since i just wanted to write a story about our full sun!

Hope you guys enjoyed it..

_popo