03

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Beautiful, like the sun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

" I'm running late again!" i immediately went to shower and then hurriedly washed up myself. I got dressed and i grabbed my bag then head out.

I was running my way to school this time. I should've eaten that bread roll now my stomach is hurt. As i ran my way i still have five minutes before the bell rings.

As i was running i saw the guy again and he was in the same spot as yesterday. As i pass by he was still there not giving any fucks.

What's wrong with him anyway he was always standing there and completely being late on purpose.

I used up my last energy left as i sprint my way to school. As i saw the building i was releaved and i still have a minute. As i got passed the gate then the bell rang. I hurriedly ran my way to my room and as i got there all of my classmates are looking at me.

I sat beside jieun and she was looking at me like I'm somewhat a zombie.

" you got late again??" she asked as i shook my head.

" i was reading some notes but i fell asleep half way through then i got up late.." i said as she nodded.

" alright. Since you're here a bit early let me tell you something.." i looked at her as i was trying to catch my breath. It's hard to run you know. I'm not even an athlete.

" you know that there was a rumor that someone got in with haechan yesterday. They didn't saw her face though since she was running and covered her face but the thing is they assumed they did something together. Since you know.." she started to blank out. I seriously have no interest in hearing another boy who has engaged into something that i don't even think is true.

How can you prove something if you only see a part of it. Not the whole thing.

" whatever. He's just like every boy in campus" i said.

I always heard that name. Haechan. Jieun said he was the same grade as ours and also he has a group of friends. Jieun also said they where popular since they have those good looks and also charismatic face that everyone has to die for.

" yah.. Why do you even hold a grunge on boys huh? They didn't even do anything to you.." she said.

It's not like i hate them. It's more like i don't like seeing them. Not a phobia. This is definitely not a phobia but i hate seeing guys like them.

" it's nothing.. " i replied.

Then my phone received a message.

__________________________________

xxxx-xxx-xxxxxx

: hi

: uh who are you??

: isn't that supposed to be hello??

: no

: ugh rude..

__________________________________

I didn't replied since class is starting and i don't have any time to reply to this nonsense.

I'll just waste my time for this person and what will i even gain from it huh? Nothing.

Just another useless text.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Furrrls66n:

I'm sad :(((

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_popo