-Chapter 6-

Jin's mind was clouded by the numbers and schemes. He tried his best to not feel nervous as this is only first week of working in V Enterprise, yet here he is, being anxious for his first ever presentation. Taehyung's words replayed in his remind. It's basically Taehyung's warning him not to fuck up, but of course, in an utterly subtle way. Even with his short period of time being in this company, he have seen confidential files and based on what he have learned from his business management major, the numbers are indeed not good. It just added another burden on his shoulder. He felt dizzy and nauseated, he threw up to nothing, as if it's just his nauseousness is non-existence. It's always been like this since he was a kid.

Then his phone vibrated.

Jung Hoseok

Jin. Wru? They've arrived.

"Ok...Jin...." muttering to himself as he took a deep breath. "Keep calm...you can do this."

He pulled himself up and walked out of the cubicle in deep thoughts, walking towards the sink to wash his hands when a voice called upon his name.

"We meet again, Seokjin-ssi."

He looked up to see the reflection of a handsome-looking, tadbit tanned man staring back at him. Slightly tilting his head, unsure if he have ever met him before. Judging from his well-dressed suit, he's definitely not an employee here, Jin was sure of. He turned around to face the man. He casually bowed. "Hi..have we met before?"

"Yes. " a smooth, airy yet masculine voice answered as he strut towards Jin.

Jin distanced himself from the man until he was cornered. Sandwiched between the cold tile and a warm body. He was intimidated yet enticed by the alluring musky subtle scent from the other's perfume. His eyes met the brown doe-orb and perfectly sculpted jawline, a small, almost unnoticeable mole right under the the perfectly proportionate lips and it all come to sense. His eyes widen.

"Remember me now?" the man smirked and stepped back, giving back Jin his personal space.

"Y..you're...The pen guy!" Jin pointed out and displayed an apologetic gesture towards the man "I'm sorry mister. I'll give..." His phone erupted.

Jung Hoseok calling...

"Oh shit...I have to go sir. I will return you the pen. I'm so sorry.." Jin let out an apologetic face and another bow before dashing out of the restroom.

---

Jin was panting hard when he entered the meeting room. He muttered an apology, quick intro with Doojoon before he prepared the slides on his laptop.

"We're waiting for Mr. Jeon..ah there he is." Doojoon pointed.

It was the second time of the day for Jin. He felt his heart stopped at that very moment.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I was distracted.." he stopped and moved his eyes towards Jin's 'shocked expression. "..by the decors." he let out a smile, showing his bunny-like teeth. Probably the most beautiful smile Jin have ever seen, besides his appa's.

"Hello, I believe I have not introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook." a hand extended towards Jin.

He hesitated for a bit before he shook the hand. "Kim Seokjin."

Jin recalled the handwriting on the napkin 'J.J.K. stands for Jeon Jungkook.'

"Let's start now, shall we." Taehyung signalled Jin to start the slides.

Taehyung stood up and start presenting slides after slides. Jin swore he felt someone from the other end of the table staring at him, but when he turned his head, Jungkook eyes was on the screen, his elbow lounged on the arm wrest, hand caressing his own chin, a small frown drawn in between his eyebrow.  He quickly brushed the thoughts off his head.